X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
    You guys hear the news?

Klopp's getting a £200m war chest this summer and Aubameyang is #1 on the shopping list

FA, League, Champions League.. we'll win the fucking lot
    One more year at Pool and I definitely see Klopp taking another sabbatical

Comment

• Lukaku is definitely ending up at Chelsea.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Costa. Personally I think he's lucky Hazard, and Pedro have been absolutely bang in form and are excellent players. He's been really poor for at least 6 weeks. But its only cost us against Palace.

Not sure I'd pick him against Man United. Or anyone really.

I suppose he's one of those players that just by him playing it scares the opposition. But he couldn't trap a brick at the moment it's remarkable. Could be injured or could just have had his head turned.

I wont miss him that much tbh. Great striker but not one to warm the heart.

I find that Guv'nor banner at the Bridge a bit embarrassing.

Comment

• Costa always goes through this every season he is a front runner and fades late he was the same for Atletico Madrid I really like Hazard Willian Pedro front 3 v United but Conte will always go with Costa if he is fit

Pedro had a beast of a year he was good but I don't remember him being this good for Barcelona he is the one player I been impressed with the most at Chelsea

Comment

• Costa doesn't even out-muscle defenders anymore. As soon as a defender is right behind him, he rather dive than fight them off, even when he is in the better position. I personally wouldn't mind him leaving at all.

I feel like this summer we can expect a shocker. Watch Chelsea pull out the moves and hijack PEA. Lukaku is always linked but never comes. But to be honest, Chelsea is due one of those big money transfer fails. Imagine Griezmann getting the move to Chelsea but not being able to cope with the Prem, despite having the highlight reel.

Comment

• Barkley got left in a heap

Comment

• Arsenal are being phisted by relegation fodder

Comment

• Arsenal fan tv will be comedy gold tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Costa always goes through this every season he is a front runner and fades late he was the same for Atletico Madrid I really like Hazard Willian Pedro front 3 v United but Conte will always go with Costa if he is fit

Pedro had a beast of a year he was good but I don't remember him being this good for Barcelona he is the one player I been impressed with the most at Chelsea
                  Pedro always been a classy player, no accident he was a regular in the front 3 at Barca around 2011 time which was probably the best club side of all time.

Comment

• These last 4 away results ****ed up arsenal goal difference scored 2 conceded 12 pathetic from a top club lucky for them United GD is **** too

Still think Liverpool will drop more points though

Comment

• Arsenal really are something but I'm not even sure they are THAT bad. Least not to lose 3-0.

I mean, Monreal, i have no idea how he is instructed to play. He overlaps even where there is no channel to do so. Which leaves Ozil playing so deep on the flank and because of Monreal's lack of footballing intellect. It made Sanchez stay pinned to the left flank, he may as well have been a traditional winger. So the left side looked something like

----------------Crowded out Striker
                      ------Monreal---[[edge of box]]
                      -Sanchez
                      -
                      -
                      -
                      -Ozil.
                      ---------Defender

Like what the fuck kind of tactics is that? No idea if it's Wenger instructions or Monreal going on a bender.
                      Welbeck just sucks as a starter full stop. He's totally ineffective as a lone striker when starting, no idea why. He's decent the lad but he is absent.
                      Elneny has no clue, lacks vision. Xhaka is what I thought he was, decent but not some 50m star signing. Pair him up with clueless Elneny, it makes him look like he's worth 5m.
                      Bellerin should really be looked to get sold. He's fast, decent going forward but may as well be the Spanish Bosingwa.
                      Both fullbacks lack knowledge of defensive positioning.

Arsenal shouldn't be 3-0 loss to Palace bad. Idk if it's tactics or B-class players but it's astonishing. Specially since Arsenal get up the field so fast but lack quality in key areas.

Comment

Working...
                      X