Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And how the fook did Liverpool take the piss that late in that game?

I was too busy watching Chelsea and just saw score for that one.

Comment

• I don't remember City doing much really they were gifted a goal and had few half chances from set pieces, Chelsea were closer to scoring in open play than City were

Conte should drop Costa on Saturday he has been useless for a while now

Comment

• I don't think Liverpool are gonna win the league, tbh..

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          I don't remember City doing much really they were gifted a goal and had few half chances from set pieces, Chelsea were closer to scoring in open play than City were

Conte should drop Costa on Saturday he has been useless for a while now
          The way they pressed the ball and their passing very neat and they cut through the lines pretty easily especially in the 1st half. Conte made a great change in the 2nd by taking of Zouma and bringing on Matic. Matic is a bit out of form at the moment but he was a body.

But when you have a team of good players defending a lead with 5 at the back it's hard. It's hard enough against a crap team to be fair. I thought City played as well as they could have.

We weren't gonna allow them at 4 on 2 counter attack like we did against Palace.

Chelsea will have to grind it out from here on it. The Palace game was too open. You leave yourself open to be unlucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I don't think Liverpool are gonna win the league, tbh..
            But does it even count now that we've lost the best player in the league through injury?

Mane doesn't get injured and we mount the comebacks of all come backs and snatch the league = FACT.

Comment

• My boy Young Lionel Markovic is starting to bear significant fruit though...that's just a fact which cannot be denied.

Watch next season with the Serbian Messi back where he belongs we'll be right up there, no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                My boy Young Lionel Markovic is starting to bear significant fruit though...that's just a fact which cannot be denied.

Watch next season with the Serbian Messi back where he belongs we'll be right up there, no doubt.
                defensively were a joke mate , we cant even defend a throw in ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  But does it even count now that we've lost the best player in the league through injury?

Mane doesn't get injured and we mount the comebacks of all come backs and snatch the league = FACT.
                  You and I both know Arsenal will somehow finish 4th and probably win all their remaining games.

There is nothing quite as devastating as Arsenal chasing down 4th place.

Theyre like that white man at the end of a 10,000 km who makes that lung bursting sprint finish to move from 8th to 4th because all the Kenyans who aren't as good as the other Kenyans are tired because they actually tried to win the race whilst he was pacing himself like a b.itch to finish nowhere. If the Kenyans come 4th their coach roundhouses them the second they enter the changing room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    You and I both know Arsenal will somehow finish 4th and probably win all their remaining games.

There is nothing quite as devastating as Arsenal chasing down 4th place.

Theyre like that white man at the end of a 10,000 km who makes that lung bursting sprint finish to move from 8th to 4th because all the Kenyans who aren't as good as the other Kenyans are tired because they actually tried to win the race whilst he was pacing himself like a b.itch to finish nowhere. If the Kenyans come 4th their coach roundhouses them the second they enter the changing room.

Perfect analogy of Arsenal that haha. It's a big ask that's for sure. We're ****ed without Mane now.

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                      defensively were a joke mate , we cant even defend a throw in ffs
                      Yeah we are mate....but wait till next season. I've heard through a trusty source we're making BIG changes to our back line.

Comment

Working...
                      X