This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Xhaka is a defensive midfield let who can't tackle or even put himself in a position to stop someone running straight past him.

He's awful.
    Good name though, surely that's what cost all those millions?.

Imagine he was the same player but called Andy and from Grimsby?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Good name though, surely that's what cost all those millions?.

Imagine he was the same player but called Andy and from Grimsby?.
      Granit Xhaka.

Can't be denied. I'd ****ing choose that name.

Comment

• Costa played like a bum.

Let Chelsea down badly.

I actually think I would have scored for Chelsea today ffs.

Comment

• Costa has been like that the past two or three games he's played for us. Like he's just going through the motions and very-very weak against defenders.

Pretty much stuck with him though. Batshuayi isn't expected to do much better so, gotta make it work.

These sort of unfortunate results are why we didn't believe the trophy is completely wrapped up. Get a few more like this and Spurs will be on the doorstep.

Comment

• Why did Chelsea sign Batshuayi?

Manager obviously doesn't rate him.

Comment

• Scouting team, board decision.

Emenalo and the talent scout team felt Batshuayi was a top talent and fell in the mold of one legendary, Didier Drogba. So the board snagged him.

I still believe it too, Batshuayi is the real product. He has some faults to his game. Taking too long on the ball, decision making etc. But he has the juice.

Same way I felt about De Bruyne who was lazy/ luxury player when first at Chelsea. Now look at the guy. World beater.

Comment

• Arsenal are chitting the bed yet again

Comment

• Slapped about their own gaff etc

Comment

• For the first time in my 6 gloriously majestic years on this forum i can now confirm that for the very first time in my life, i was wrong. Oh it pains me to admit this but what can i say. This just confirms the old adage that even the greats do make mistakes every once in a while. Yes indeed ladies and gentlewomen, the great Roy Jones Jnr is holding his hands up and announcing that he made an error in judgement.

A short while back i claimed the title race was ''well and truly over''. That ''even a club as bummy and small time as Chelsea couldn't mess it up from here''.

Well it turns out i WAS WRONG. Take that in guys. Read it, believe it and accept it. I know it's hard to take in but believe you me it's best if you just accept it. It can happen, even to someone like me. The best of the best, the creme de la creme.

Sparked and Flicker argued with me telling me ''no, don't underestimate just how bummy of a club Chelsea deep down well and truly is''. I said'' oh i agree but come on, surely you can't mess it up from here?''. They tried to convince me it was possible. A near enough 20 point lead was not enough, not enough they said.

I refused to believe it, surely they can't mess it up from here. Well it turns out THEY CAN. AND THEY WILL.

Because the title race IS WELL AND TRULY BACK ON. We've cut the lead down to 10 points with 9 games to go. We're favorites now in my book. This will be the biggest collapse in premier league history. MARK MY WORDS. I always said Conte was a bum. The time has arrived for him to show exactly why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      We'll see if big Mama is the man when Palace come to the Bridge.

I don't think Chelsea have won it yet. Probably need 7 wins. As unbelievably Spurs keep winning. If Spurs did get close though they'd definitely Spurs it up.

Citeh were the ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X