This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

God damn these fat yanks are so cringe worthy.
    lol, wasn't Sadio Mane doing the same at the Liverpool game with a lyric sheet a few posts ago?

Plus the Atlanta club was literally just created.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Big Mama singlehandedly keeping a side in the Premier League whilst we've got Lucas, Klavan and Lovren battling it out for the second CB spot
      seriously, liverpool kick out big mama?? what the hell is going on roy??

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
        seriously, liverpool kick out big mama?? what the hell is going on roy??
        Yes mate, why I do not know.

Klopp seems to think the first name on the French team sheet is better off at a bummy club like Crystal Palace rather than with the mighty reds.

I genuinely do not know what's going on in Klopps head with regards to my boy Big Mama. I mean yeah he can joke around a little and have a laugh every now and then but still surely he's worth keeping around over bums like Klavan and Lovren??

This is one issue I strongly disagree with with Klopp. And seen as we can all agree I know more about football than my boy Jurgen it's safe to say we can determine he's very wrong in this case, very wrong.

I want my boy Big Mama back at the club ASAP. I demand this happens. If it doesn't believe you me I will be having some very stern words with Jurgen through my source inside the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Yes mate, why I do not know.

Klopp seems to think the first name on the French team sheet is better off at a bummy club like Crystal Palace rather than with the mighty reds.

I genuinely do not know what's going on in Klopps head with regards to my boy Big Mama. I mean yeah he can joke around a little and have a laugh every now and then but still surely he's worth keeping around over bums like Klavan and Lovren??

This is one issue I strongly disagree with with Klopp. And seen as we can all agree I know more about football than my boy Jurgen it's safe to say we can determine he's very wrong in this case, very wrong.

I want my boy Big Mama back at the club ASAP. I demand this happens. If it doesn't believe you me I will be having some very stern words with Jurgen through my source inside the club.
          Why are you hyping that bum I'm I missing the joke?

Btw Chelsea won the title today good job Liverpool

Comment

• You seem to forget Sakho getting turned inside out on the regular for a moment there.

Comment

• We'll see if big Mama is the man when Palace come to the Bridge.

I don't think Chelsea have won it yet. Probably need 7 wins. As unbelievably Spurs keep winning. If Spurs did get close though they'd definitely Spurs it up.

Citeh were the ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                lol, wasn't Sadio Mane doing the same at the Liverpool game with a lyric sheet a few posts ago?

Plus the Atlanta club was literally just created.
                You talking to me or chewing rocks mate? Either way you'll get a broken jaw
                Last edited by The Ox; 03-20-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                  You talking to me or chewing rocks mate? Either way you'll get a broken jaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    We'll see if big Mama is the man when Palace come to the Bridge.

I don't think Chelsea have won it yet. Probably need 7 wins. As unbelievably Spurs keep winning. If Spurs did get close though they'd definitely Spurs it up.

Citeh were the ones.
                    Spurs have too many English players realistically they never were challengers for anything more than a top 4 Man City were the only threat and they still had to play Chelsea now even if they win at the bridge it's a 9 point gap

It's over.

Comment

• Chelsea should win it but you never know. That said..........

Stoke ran themselves in the ground and Hughes said deserved a point. They didn't. They had 1 shot on target - their goal, got given a bogus penalty for that goal, conceded 20 attempts on their goal at home, and spent large parts of the game chasing shadows. They deserved to lose about 4,5,6 nil, ffs, deserved a draw my arse. That is like Jeff Lacy saying he deserved a draw against Calzaghe. They did nothing other than have a sympathetic referee who gave Stoke free reign to kick everyone. Stoke looked very much like a team with worse players and could have played Chelsea for a month and not scored a goal in open play.

Chelsea have actually been unlucky recently in that they're playing really well but not taking all their chances but individually they are nearly all in good form. Someone gets smashed 8 nil before here and the end of the season, imo.

I still don't trust them completely because there are a few of them who are proven bottle-jobs and always will be.

Comment

Working...
                      X