• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose is right the FA doesn't give a **** about English clubs in Europe

No wonder Spanish clubs do better with plenty of breaks and easy games

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Tell me the French team don't have a defeatist culture.

England's problems don't come from the players per se. It's more the manager's inability to get over "names" and actually put out a cohesive unit of players.

You love Italy. Look at what Conte did with the Italian team. Hardly their absolute best players but Conte had Graziano Pelle and company punching way above their weight class.

Tell me I'm lying.

You wanna have a go chav?
      in the last 20 years french team made into 4 finals and won 2 major international throphies.

in term of players they already produce 2 top 10 goat in zidane and platini also another several hof and big game players like henry, vieira, makelele, thuram and descailly.

at 2006 wc they were heavy underdog, struggle through-out qualification but several old players made comeback then they punch through spain, brazil and portugal and made it to the final, they only lose through penalty. does this sound like defeatist team to you?

here what defeatist sound like: 2002 england team, filled with stars, easy cruise in wc qualification, heavy fav to win it. then they met brazil in qf they choked and lose.
      Last edited by betmen; 03-17-2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Jose is right the FA doesn't give a **** about English clubs in Europe

No wonder Spanish clubs do better with plenty of breaks and easy games
        Stfu United can field 2 strong XIs with the amount of money they spent on their roster compared to most teams in Europe ****ing Rostove didn't have enough bodies to sit on the bench ffs

if Jose doesn't rotate than that's on him not on the FA English clubs suck at Europe because they can't defend not because the FA

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Borussia Dortmund
          Barcelona
          Real Madrid
          Bayern
          Monaco
          Atletico Madrid
          Juventus
          Sevilla

Leicester City have a great chance to go through and Monaco are better than City IMO other than that it will be very predictable
          This guy knows his ****

Comment

• Talking of promising English players Tammy Abraham is the highest teenage goal scorer for two decades in the Championship.

I am passed getting excited about Chelsea youth as players they've been dominant for years and they never make the step up. But Tammy plays for a dreadful team and has 22 goals this season so far. When he fills out he is going to be a heavyweight striker so at worst he going to be handful. I wonder if he could start for Brighton if they come up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Talking of promising English players Tammy Abraham is the highest teenage goal scorer for two decades in the
              "tammy abraham" that's my niece name. she had "audrey" as middle name tho.

such girlie name for future super star.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                "tammy abraham" that's my niece name. she had "audrey" as middle name tho.

such girlie name for future super star.
                yeah it ain't a trendy name.

I bet he was thankful that he was 6'4 in high school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  yeah it ain't a trendy name.

I bet he was thankful that he was 6'4 in high school.
                  wow big guy huh, always have such sweet spot for big guy. loikung forward to his debut in the big league.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    in the last 20 years french team made into 4 finals and won 2 major international throphies.

in term of players they already produce 2 top 10 goat in zidane and platini also another several hof and big game players like henry, vieira, makelele, thuram and descailly.

at 2006 wc they were heavy underdog, struggle through-out qualification but several old players made comeback then they punch through spain, brazil and portugal and made it to the final, they only lose through penalty. does this sound like defeatist team to you?

here what defeatist sound like: 2002 england team, filled with stars, easy cruise in wc qualification, heavy fav to win it. then they met brazil in qf they choked and lose.
                    idgaf about a history lesson.

Those were totally different breed of player compared to now days. Players like Pogba, Benzema etc etc are great players of their own but they don't have that hard edge to them. That never say die attitude.

You can list as much as you want about how many finals etc etc they've been to. I said it before and I'll say it again. The French national team do not have the stones to win when it counts. When they get punched in the mouth, they never respond like you'd expect.

So you can keep saying they do and I'll keep saying they don't and we both will keep watching them fail when it matters most.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      i kind of agree but kind of dont. ENgland should be better than they are, but the difference compared to england compared to somene like italy or portugal is the technical ability. The technical ability of the english players is so low in terms of quick, clever passing, when you put 11 in the same the result is a seriiously average team
                      But would you say that in a style of play like Leicester's 442, that Sterling, Oxlade, Livermore, or any other England call up could get that wrong?

At that point. Technical ability, cleverness and all that don't matter. It's just discipline and putting the ball in the opponent's net, like Englby said few days back.

Comment

Working...
                      X