Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, I don't like Barcelona but you can't even script the free kick and then a last ditch toe poke in ET.

That's no cheat. That's PSG self destructing before our eyes. 6-1..... PSG pulled an Arsenal.

Comment

• Piers Morgan said it best:

Arsenal fans knew we had no chance after 1st leg v Bayern. Barca fans knew they still had a chance even at 0-4 down. That's the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Yo, I don't like Barcelona but you can't even script the free kick and then a last ditch toe poke in ET.

That's no cheat. That's PSG self destructing before our eyes. 6-1..... PSG pulled an Arsenal.
        I don't care either way....the Suarez pen was just ridiculous tho One of the most blatant dives i've ever seen. The Neymar one was a dive also....well not a dive as they're given regularly nowadays but he basically ran into Mounier who slipped, those should be seen as dives but they aren't for whatever reason.

Happy they managed it tho in the end, unbelievable comeback.

Look at this from Gary Lineker, Rio, Stevie and Owen

Comment

• Wow.. Arsenal 2.0

Comment

• To steal Tom Cruise's line from yesterday another typically French WW2 performance.

If that happened to Chelsea I am not even gonna lie. I'd have to go out there chop a few trees down or something. Flip my neighbours car over. Rip up all my fiancé's flowers in the garden and smash all the flowerpots.

Can you even imagine how infuriating that sh.it would be? Lol

I'd reduce my negligible net worth in one evening. Stuff would be thrown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
              Wow.. Arsenal 2.0
              You're going to compare Arsenal with PSG? atleast PSG wooped them 4-0 in Paris. Arsenal got ass-raped away and at home .

Comment

• These results when a team gets smashed to bits shouldn't be happen at this level.

These teams are undisciplined.

I am convinced even a West Brom could protect a 4 goal lead even at Barca. They just wouldn't play at all. At all. That Rabbiot lost the ball about 300 times on the edge of his own box. You only do that if you think you are the absolute s.hit. Claudio Yacob would have been kicking the air out of that ball.

Comment

• I think what happened here is that PSG gave Barcelona too much respect. If you're facing a team from a top caliber like Barcelona you have to beat them not 4-0, but 7-0, so they can struggle and kill themselves trying to win in the 2nd leg. PSG's defense isn't that top notch which is why this comes to mind.

Comment

• Unreal ending. Fairy tale stuff.

The PSG fans must be devastated.

Comment

• PSG sat deep and tried to play short passes. Just crazy arrogant play. They had to by pass midfield.

Sometimes you just can't play any football. Defend the width of the penalty area and track runners.

When top players park the bus there really is no chance to run up any score because the spaces they actually play in becomes so small that it is eye of the needle stuff. And for the defending team it really isn't that tiring due to the actual distances covered.

It is why a team like Andorra who are full of fishermen and hookers can lose to big international teams by a few goals and they are rank amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X