Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's why i'm so confident we'll get to at least the final of the CL next season.

The way we slapped up Barcelona in the prestigious International Champions Cup in pre season with our B team just showed how good we are against the big sides, only way we'd get knocked out was if we were put into a group full of bum teams like Tottenham, Ludogorets, Arsenal etc.

It is written though, one dark wintery night i looked outside of my bedroom window and saw the words written in the stars. The words were ''Liverpool CL Final 2018''. Number 6 shall happen next year, mark my words ladies.

Comment

• Squad depth is poor at Liverpool. So I seriously doubt it. Also quality in the back line is lacking. i.e. left back and center back.

You'll have James Milner or worse, Moreno marking the likes of Gareth Bale, Douglas Costa, Ribery, Neymar etc. deep in the CL stages. That's a recipe for disaster. Specially with the likes of Lovren/Leiva/Klavan trying to cover for Milner/Moreno.

Comment

• Same with Chelsea really. We have a quality starting line up but I can't see Kante, Moses and Alonso holding up if they play every single game (pl, 2 cups, and CL) like Juan Mata did back in 2012.

Hopefully Rahman can make a full recovery this off season. Would like to see him operate in a true wing-back role.

Comment

• This Randolph guy is genuinely the worst keeper in Premier League history.

Who the fook even is this bum and where did he come from?

I have never seen him make even an half decent save yet this bum is starting week in week out in the Premier League??

Alls the clown had to do there was stay on his line yet he comes out and makes Hazards mind up for him. Awful awful goalkeeper.

Comment

• Kante...****in hell

Comment

• West Ham are actually the worst team we have played this season.

Unreal how Chelsea only won that 2-1.

Terrible forward play for the most part from Chelsea. Kante gave them at least 6 massive overload counter attacks just on his own.

Don't want to go defensive now we closing in. Chelsea should have won that game 8 nil.

West Ham are utter pony.

Kante is the best player in the premiership tbh. Not really that close either.

Comment

I knew we would get a result against Arsenal due to our record against the top 6 over the last 18 months under Klopp. It's Burnley i wonder about more.
                We have played well and took 7 points in our last 3 home games (Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal). But have been dog shit in the games in between (Hull and Leicester).

Burnley's away form is terrible. They have only picked up 2 away points all season, at United and Hull.
                But looking at their recent travels, they've lost to City, West Ham, Spurs, Arsenal, Swansea. But each time only by the one goal. So, i can see them having a good shout at keeping it tight at Anfield.
                Last edited by Chrismart; 03-06-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

Comment

• Bale admits that PL is harder then La liga

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/footb...cid=spartanntp

"in Spain u can be up at half time and take ur foot of the gas and rest players" but "in England u can't get away with that"

Yet more proof the PL is the place to be

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      West Ham are actually the worst team we have played this season.

Unreal how Chelsea only won that 2-1.

Terrible forward play for the most part from Chelsea. Kante gave them at least 6 massive overload counter attacks just on his own.

Don't want to go defensive now we closing in. Chelsea should have won that game 8 nil.

West Ham are utter pony.

Kante is the best player in the premiership tbh. Not really that close either.
                      He had better win Player of the Year this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X