Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After all the money we spent how are we relying on Lucas as CB and Milner at LB, neither of which are actual defenders. Ffs.

Comment

• Typical reaction of a team of brats getting their own way.

Comment

• We're a ****ing joke. FACT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          We're a ****ing joke. FACT.
          were not even a joke cos it aINT THAT FUNNY . firminos ****e ; fuk a manager that sends moreno on

Comment

• So much for Mane being on the same level as Ronaldo.

Comment

• Looks like the gegenpress has officially ran the players into the ground. I caught the replay of the match and it seemed like Liverpool just had no energy. Very flat.

Gonna call it now. Liverpool out of the top 4. Arsenal win their season's trophy. Wenger gets extended.

Comment

• No offence to the Liverpool lads in here but I am so glad I always download the 606 football phone in podcast.

A few months ago Liverpool fans were crowing hard and to be fair to them so where the media about their unstoppable attack and glossing over their defence. I still remember Rodgers saying 'defending is easy' and really Rodgers rep is taking less of a hit as time goes by.

It is what makes their falls from grace so satisfying for everyone else. If Chelsea hit a wall now everyone who isn't a Chelsea fan would love it but there is no pedestal for us to fall off. It won't be such a crushing disappointment.

I wonder when this will stop.

If I was a Liverpool fan I'd actually want less of their ex players in the media. That is why expectations reach fever pitch so early. So whilst Klopp was getting praised for being a coach earlier in the season the same people are now going to say the players aren't good enough.

In real terms Football Manager is not so far of the real thing. I accept that it is a glorified spreadsheet but if you have the best players you will more often than not win the most games. Chelsea and Leicester last season were an absolute aberration for different reasons.

Manchester United and Citeh willboth win a league title in the next 3 seasons that is almost a stone cold certainty and then there is Chelsea. But as sure as eggs are eggs Liverpool will probably smash Chelsea or something early next season and Liverpool will be installed as genuine title contenders in the press.

Comment

• As bad as Liverpool look, we look even worse at the moment.

Wouldn't surprise me if they smashed us tbh.

Comment

• Top 4 is gonna be interesting as at the moment you would have to say Chelsea, City, United and Spurs to finish in the top 4 but Arsenal always find a way to get in.

Comment

• Lucas is not a CB

FACT

Comment

Working...
                      X