Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By Hazard winning the Ballon D'or i obviously meant the ''let's pretend someone else deserves it rather than the GOAT Messi just to try and make it seem exciting whilst Messi is still playing, pity Ballon D'or'', you know the ones they give to Cristiano Ronaldo every now and then.

Top 3 brackets are

1 = Messi

2 = Ronaldo, Mane

3 = Hazard, Neymar, Suarez, Coutinho etc.

Hazard could well have been up there with Ronaldo and Mane if he didn't join Chelsea. That's a FACT.

Comment

• Hazard hasn't got the mentality to be up there with those guys although he is definitely as good as them technically.

Hazard is basically given a free role at Chelsea now and has no pressure on him to do anything defensively. He is also playing one game a week at the moment and he still goes missing for long periods of games.

But really, Hazard is not a pressure game player. He's quite soft. If the clubs behind Chelsea put pressure on us most Chelsea fans know for a fact that he will go missing because he always does.

I am not digging him out that much but those top players are basically sociopathic and true individualists. Hazard if anything is a souped up David Silva - his instincts are the same as his.

I am not convinced that Hazard has the stones to succeed at either Real Madrid or Barcelona. They chased Bale out of the car park when he had a few bad games. Hazard played like a bum for a whole season. He'd have a breakdown if he played for them.

For people like Roy who are love the stats and that Hazard needs to go to PSG where he can knock in 25 goals a season. But the issue there is PSG will never win a European Cup because you can't go from facing cheesemakers to Barcelona and be able to compete properly so he'd never win a big individual prize there either.

In fact, Chelsea are probably the best team he could possibly play for. Even then I'd swap him for Bale.

Comment

• Hazard isn't near Messi's level technically!

Messi has a knack that no other player has and that's to make the difficult look routine on a consistent basis. Over and over again. That's nothing to do with him not 'going missing' that's just him having more ability than the rest.

Hazard and Neymar are on similar levels of technique except I think Neymar is a bit more skilful and his eye for a pass is better. But I think it's a fair comparison to make in terms of ability.

Comment

• what makes you think i love stats?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            By Hazard winning the Ballon D'or i obviously meant the ''let's pretend someone else deserves it rather than the GOAT Messi just to try and make it seem exciting whilst Messi is still playing, pity Ballon D'or'', you know the ones they give to Cristiano Ronaldo every now and then.

Top 3 brackets are

1 = Messi

2 = Ronaldo, Mane

3 = Hazard, Neymar, Suarez, Coutinho etc.

Hazard could well have been up there with Ronaldo and Mane if he didn't join Chelsea. That's a FACT.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
              You havin' a giggle mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                You havin' a giggle mate?
                I just found his trolling funny for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  I just found his trolling funny for once.
                  On his day Mane is the best player in the league

Comment

• See I told you PSG couldn't deal with Barcelona!

Lol.

Comment

• Good job PSG .

Comment

Working...
                      X