Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexis Sanchez "doesn't know" if he will sign new Arsenal contract, reveals Gunners legend Robert Pires
    He realises what a massive mistake he made joining a bum club with no history or future.

Comment

• It's the Worthington Cup ffs, the celebrations are embarrassing

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Another season another major cup final well on it's way for Liverpool...it's just what we do. ''Grass grows, waves pound the sand, Arsenal bottle it and Liverpool make major cup finals every season'' is what the late great Ali once said. It's true, he was so very correct.

Lost count to the major cup finals i've travelled to over the last 5 years. Another season another trip to Wembley!
        Wolves are probably gonna smash you up at your own gaff as well.

Then Chelsea.

Then you might as well send the kids for the rest of the season and let the others start preseason in February.

Comment

• Clear dive by Origi at the end. Prick.

Comment

• Has Liverpool's downturn in form coincided with Stevie Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee coming back?

That guy Liverpool's Arsene Wenger. I hope he has a job for life.

I remember listening to five live a few months back when Liverpool were smashing everyone and some old **** phoned in and suggested they resign Gerrard to give him 'his title'. Then he spent the rest of the phone call saying what a great defender he was and how Liverpool lacked a great defender. And Ian Wright had to tell him Gerrard was a midfielder. I honestly don't think you could get 'fan' of another club with such a ludicrous gap in their knowledge. Not talking about the lads in here but some of the older codgers.

It's like they have refused to really watch a game since about 1988 and expect a wave of sentiment to win them games. Listen to five live for evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Wolves are probably gonna smash you up at your own gaff as well.

Then Chelsea.

Then you might as well send the kids for the rest of the season and let the others start preseason in February.
              We'll probably beat Chelsea and lose to Wolves.

Comment

Has Liverpool's downturn in form coincided with Stevie Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee coming back?

That guy Liverpool's Arsene Wenger. I hope he has a job for life.

I remember listening to five live a few months back when Liverpool were smashing everyone and some old **** phoned in and suggested they resign Gerrard to give him 'his title'. Then he spent the rest of the phone call saying what a great defender he was and how Liverpool lacked a great defender. And Ian Wright had to tell him Gerrard was a midfielder. I honestly don't think you could get 'fan' of another club with such a ludicrous gap in their knowledge. Not talking about the lads in here but some of the older codgers.

It's like they have refused to really watch a game since about 1988 and expect a wave of sentiment to win them games. Listen to five live for evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  We'll probably beat Chelsea and lose to Wolves.
                  I would honestly hate to lose that game.

But can definitely see it. Henderson will probably score a solo dribble going round 8 players before chipping the goalie. That is the sort of thing he usually produces against us.

Comment

I would honestly hate to lose that game.

But can definitely see it. Henderson will probably score a solo dribble going round 8 players before chipping the goalie. That is the sort of thing he usually produces against us.
                    Hendo won't be dribbling past anyone anytime soon that's for sure.

He's the only the Premiership midfielder i can ever recall being scared of having the ball at his feet, like he actually looks terrified when he's got the ball.

How can you get to the Premier League and be on over 80 thousand pounds a week and literally be scared of having the ball as a midfielder? How is that possible?

Comment

• Lads, genuine question.

Emre Can, why so hyped?

Comment

Working...
                      X