This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Embarrassed himself on the big stage. Ie the world cup.

FACT.
    The **** is Brazilian.

Absolutely no f.ucks given about International football let's be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      The **** is Brazilian.

Absolutely no f.ucks given about International football let's be honest.
      I agree about international footy but the way he embarrassed himself was just something different. Can't look past that. He was a complete joke out there, no top level footballer can ever look that bad.

Comment

I agree about international footy but the way he embarrassed himself was just something different. Can't look past that. He was a complete joke out there, no top level footballer can ever look that bad.
        Think he felt like a **** too.

World Cup in his own country playing for Spain?

He did the right thing and played like a bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Big shout.

I am not sticking up for him yet but he could be the sort of striker who just knows where the net is. He mainly makes the ball stick but his movement is non-existent.

It's difficult because he is competing with one of the best in the world. But Costa would most likely have scored a hat-trick there today even if he had a bad game - he just naturally makes the right movements to the right areas.

He doesn't look like a natural though. He'll have to be a workhorse type.
          I don't know about that just yet man.

Even Drogba when he first got here went and played with the reserves and even had people thinking he wasn't good enough but he stuck in there and turned himself into a legend. One of the most dominant strikers to grace the Prem really.

Batshuayi is on a learning curve still but I feel he will come good.

Comment

He's a bum mate.

Belgian Carlton Cole.

Then Origi must be the Belgian Emile Heskey.

Couldn't even score against full-time Tesco cashiers.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I don't know about that just yet man.

Even Drogba when he first got here went and played with the reserves and even had people thinking he wasn't good enough but he stuck in there and turned himself into a legend. One of the most dominant strikers to grace the Prem really.

Batshuayi is on a learning curve still but I feel he will come good.
              Drogba had horrific first touch when he first arrived but he was always a powerful, powerful man.

But Drogba was announced himself when he shinned one in against Arsenal. It is probably the worst goal of his career but it was pure bullying. Literally just ran the ball into the net and everyone s.hit themselves.

It was then that he knew he could man-handle everyone because he was an African God chiselled from rock and as majestic as furious Rhino and was competing against comparative manlets.

Batshoes at the moment is just a guy. The best thing about him is that Chelsea have seen something in him.

Comment

• Are people seriously comparing Batshoe to Drogba?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                  Are people seriously comparing Batshoe to Drogba?
                  They must be Batshoe crazy.

Comment

• Man, I swear Batshuayi is the real deal. You all just wait and see.

I remember talking back with some buddies about how Conte should be Chelsea's manager after the Villas-Boas experiment and Di-Matteo's run.... He's Chelsea's manager 4 years later.

Y'all wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Man, I swear Batshuayi is the real deal. You all just wait and see.

I remember talking back with some buddies about how Conte should be Chelsea's manager after the Villas-Boas experiment and Di-Matteo's run.... He's Chelsea's manager 4 years later.

Y'all wait and see.
                      Pat Nevin says he's good and for me that's a ringing endorsement.

We'll see.

He'll be better than Torres anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X