This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
    Should have known.. They were up against Arsenal after all.. A team of fishermen if ever there was one.

City and Everton have been getting absolutely spanked week in week out and Arsenal lose to both of them. Absolute bum team, wonder if that part time fan OG Wenger will show up tonight talking about wheels falling off etc?

The annual collapse has began extra early this year, they'll be lucky to make top 6 IMO.
    He's a bit busy atm mate....he's got some ironing to do.

Comment

• I thought Citeh were awful in that first half.

I wish Chelsea had them again now. They're bound to get stronger. We could probably beat them at home pretty easily now with that line-up. And especially with that little **** suspended.

Arsenal bottled that game really. Which is fairly typical. Not only should they have won that game but they should have won it easily.

Maybe everyone will **** the bed and allow us to stroll to it. That would be ideal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Maybe everyone will **** the bed and allow us to stroll to it. That would be ideal.
        Chelsea are going through their purple patch right about now. Once they come back down to earth they'll be back to going life and death with relegation battlers. That's when the title race will get tasty.

It's too early in the season for Chelsea to already have near enough blown through their purple patch imo......when it ends it's gonna end hard and we'll see if they'll still be able to stay up there when the big dogs ie us, are chasing them down in the second half of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Chelsea are going through their purple patch right about now. Once they come back down to earth they'll be back to going life and death with relegation battlers. That's when the title race will get tasty.

It's too early in the season for Chelsea to already have near enough blown through their purple patch imo......when it ends it's gonna end hard and we'll see if they'll still be able to stay up there when the big dogs ie us, are chasing them down in the second half of the season.
          It's a weird one because our purple patch actually ended against Spurs in that first half. Since then we still won that game and four others and only conceded 1 goal.

Depends on injuries too. And Kante.

Kante is the most important player in the whole league. I'd take Costa getting nobbled ahead of Kante, and Hazard. If you defend properly you win more games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            It's a weird one because our purple patch actually ended against Spurs in that first half. Since then we still won that game and four others and only conceded 1 goal.

Depends on injuries too. And Kante.

Kante is the most important player in the whole league. I'd take Costa getting nobbled ahead of Kante, and Hazard. If you defend properly you win more games.
            Kante was a great signing no doubt. Surprised Leicester let him go so cheaply tbh.

But i disagree...Chelsea are still very much in their purple patch. You just don't win 11 in a row in the Prem without it being a purple patch.

It'll end soon, and that's when the title race is gonna get into gear.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Kante was a great signing no doubt. Surprised Leicester let him go so cheaply tbh.

But i disagree...Chelsea are still very much in their purple patch. You just don't win 11 in a row in the Prem without it being a purple patch.

It'll end soon, and that's when the title race is gonna get into gear.
                I agree actually. It's more fortunate just because the margin of victory is getting too slim to sustain. I am thinking more about actual form.

Sunderland were rubbish but on any given day that Van Aanholt shot goes in. WBA score a terrible goal from a corner. Palace fluke one in. So instead of 9 points you end up with 3 points and we are 1 point clear. Chelsea deserved the win in each game but the football Gods don't usually allow it.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-18-2016, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Claude is losing it!

Comment

Working...
                      X