X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's their year!

Comment

• Liverpool drawing at home against a team we absolutely smacked about at their own gaff.

IT'S THEIR YEAR!

Comment

• Those high press teams have no plan b. They just run right into the wall over and over again.

Also, Payet has to be the best free kick taker in the world right now.

Comment

• The amount of **** the 2 ******s in this thread talk makes it even more hilarious when the wheels fall off every season.

Absolute bum team that hasn't been relevant since the 80s.

Comment

• 9 in a row.

Pick that out.

I sort of think the bums of Sunderland will stop us. Logistically that game is nightmare. Still a crazy run that I didn't see coming.

Comment

• Liverpool don't have any great players other than Coutinho.

Comment

• No great offensive players other than Coutinho. I still rate Nathaniel Clyne rather highly. If he was playing for Chelsea, he'd be a right sided Ashley Cole.

Sparked. You think this Chelsea side could break our own points total record?

Comment

• Spurs are **** going forward the worst in top 6 maybe Lamela coming back will help but they are strong every where else

You know you're **** when Son Heung is your most creative player

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    No great offensive players other than Coutinho. I still rate Nathaniel Clyne rather highly. If he was playing for Chelsea, he'd be a right sided Ashley Cole.

Sparked. You think this Chelsea side could break our own points total record?
                    I don't think we'll win the league. I still think of this season as a free shot. We might win it because of the huge advantage of no Europe but come February, March, April all the big teams will be winning games most weeks and we are bound to tail off a bit. The good sign is that we arrested the slump of losing to Liverpool and Arsenal so I don't think we'll drop of the cliff entirely.

All that said and with as well as Chelsea are playing there are still question marks over most of our players because of last season which will probably never go away!

Comment

• Arsenal VS Bayern .

Comment

Working...
                      X