Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boy Joel Matip is a dedicated vegitarian, the lad carried a big Swede in his pocket all night

Comment

• Tbh, the window for discussing that game is over.

That game was stain on football.

Feels quite nice up here on my high horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Genuinely my least favourite player to watch since the Euros. Tremendously awkward player
        Awkwards one way of putting it....he's a **** downright and simple. He needs to come back down to earth...yeah he's very talented but he's never been and never will be top top class...probably thanks to his massive ego.

It's ****ing infuriating seeing every other player run their hearts out and then see that **** trodding along as if he's fooking Pele himself. But fair enough...i usually put up with it as he's got the talent to pull something special out at any given time but last night....

The **** couldn't hold the ball up once and his touch was awful....the moment Firmino moved up front and Sturridge went off we looked ten times better.

The thing is i wasn't sure but it seems as if Klopp made his mind up instantly about Sturridge....he's only played him when he's had to and clearly prefers Firmino who's not even a proper striker up front ahead of him so it's safe to say his career at Liverpool is looking like it'll be over soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
          That's just proper proper embarrassing. Pathetic actually.

Suppose it's just the way the game is going nowadays. What you get when ticket prices are what they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            I can't defend playing for a draw in october.. if it was a big away leg in the CL ok.. if it was late in the season it might be justified..

What did we gain? Hardly a morale victory was it.. having to park the bus for 90mins.. u don't win the league with draws.. Every so often we would lose under fergie chasing a win rather then a draw.. but we won far more points playing like that.

This team looks as dire as Van Gaals..

Also **** you serie A fanboys.. Pogba can't cut it in a top league atm.. should have gone to PSG..
            I knew you wouldn't be happy with that.

It's one thing playing like a complete coward and ***** at a club like Chelsea and it's another thing doing it at a club like Man Utd. It's acceptable at a small time club like Chelsea...some might say it's even enjoyed over there but at a club like Man Utd? Nah. Can't see him getting away with doing small time cowardly stuff like that for much longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Awkwards one way of putting it....he's a **** downright and simple. He needs to come back down to earth...yeah he's very talented but he's never been and never will be top top class...probably thanks to his massive ego.

It's ****ing infuriating seeing every other player run their hearts out and then see that **** trodding along as if he's fooking Pele himself. But fair enough...i usually put up with it as he's got the talent to pull something special out at any given time but last night....

The **** couldn't hold the ball up once and his touch was awful....the moment Firmino moved up front and Sturridge went off we looked ten times better.

The thing is i wasn't sure but it seems as if Klopp made his mind up instantly about Sturridge....he's only played him when he's had to and clearly prefers Firmino who's not even a proper striker up front ahead of him so it's safe to say his career at Liverpool is looking like it'll be over soon enough.
              His attitude has always been off.

He left Citeh because 50k wasn't enough for him at 18/19.

I don't know what he wants really. He has been given huge chances by big clubs and he never looks that interested despite his talent.

Where next?

I actually think he'd wind down. Probably retire by 30. It isn't a shame because he has been successful but Sturridge is a poster boy of that too much too soon generation.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-18-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Tbh, the window for discussing that game is over.

That game was stain on football.

Feels quite nice up here on my high horse.
                Let me boot you right off that high horse then....that stain on football was solely down to your self proclaimed hero in football.

So basically you had a massive part to play in that stain on football.

Proud of yourself?

Thanks to you 400 million people had to suffer that game all over the world.

Thanks a lot.

You and your idol Jose. Just you two.

Comment

His attitude has always been off.

He left Citeh because 50k wasn't enough for him at 18/19.

I don't know what he wants really. He has been given huge chances by big clubs and he never looks that interested despite his talent.

Where next?

I actually think he'd wind down. Probably retire by 30. It isn't a shame because he has been successful but Sturridge is a poster boy of that too much too soon generation.
                  Maybe it's coz he's scared of injuring himself by working too hard...**** knows but whatever it is i don't wanna have to suffer it any longer.

Maybe back to City? As a bit part player...or actually can deffo see Wenger wanting him.

Comment

Let me boot you right off that high horse then....that stain on football was solely down to your self proclaimed hero in football.

So basically you had a massive part to play in that stain on football.

Proud of yourself?

Thanks to you 400 million people had to suffer that game all over the world.

Thanks a lot.

You and your idol Jose. Just you two.
                    The beauty of the break up, pal.

Jose is like an ex-girlfriend. If I went to a party of mutual friends and she was there sloppy drunk and abusing everyone before rounding off the night by s.hitting in the kitchen sink I would be the first one to say - See! This is why we broke up.

*climbs back on high horse

Comment

I knew you wouldn't be happy with that.

It's one thing playing like a complete coward and ***** at a club like Chelsea and it's another thing doing it at a club like Man Utd. It's acceptable at a small time club like Chelsea...some might say it's even enjoyed over there but at a club like Man Utd? Nah. Can't see him getting away with doing small time cowardly stuff like that for much longer.
                      Tbf it's not like liverpool did **** either their 1st shot on target was 15 minutes in the 2nd half let's just be honest not much quality in either teams I could see lots of small sides taking points from Liverpool this year

Comment

Working...
                      X