X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez missed it.

Comment

• Lmao at all these "Germans" cheering for Barcelona in Germany.

Comment

• Chelsea gave up Thorgan for a bag of chips and loaned out Christensen for 2 years. Ffs.

Comment

• Bet on Citeh and they draw with Celtic, ffs.

I reckon even Chelsea would smash Celtic. Gonna have to stop gambling for a while the stars realign when I put money on anything.

Comment

• Gareth Southgate is just a younger version of Hodgson FFS.. the guy looks like he will burst into tears sitting next to Roy Keane..

He looks and acts like the kid who would get picked on at school.. but a proper teachers pet..

Hence FA give him the job cause he wont rock any boats

I didn't think we could sink lower then Iceland but damn..

Having said that Big Sam proper pissed me of with his "i can't tell Wayne Rooney were to play" bollocks.. sorry mate your the ****ing manager..

A shame I thought he was the type to say **** the big names who never do it when it matters..

Would not shock me to see Southgate take it and Wenger take over in the summer

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Chelsea gave up Thorgan for a bag of chips and loaned out Christensen for 2 years. Ffs.
              I think Thorgan Hazard is one they included a buy back clause so they will probably get him back next year

Comment

• Imagine Pardew gets it

Comment

• Give it Keano.

I'm being 100% serious.

Would love to see Keano scare them all into Bolivian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Imagine Pardew gets it
                    I'd rather Southgate or Bruce.

I cannot stand Pardew.

He can go 12 games without a win then win two on the bounce and he thinks he's a prime Arrigo Sacchi.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      I'd rather Southgate or Bruce.

I cannot stand Pardew.

He can go 12 games without a win then win two on the bounce and he thinks he's a prime Arrigo Sacchi.
                      Yeah, it's bad...very bad when Gareth ''make no eye contact with Roy Keane at all times'' Southgate and Steve Fat Head Bruce are seen as the better options

Great to have an abundance of quality English managers to choose from doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X