X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Only short term thank god.

I hope he doesn't do too well that he gets the job.
    I am sure he is a nice guy but he is known for bottling it when it really counted and for allowing Roy Keane to castrate him in public. You can't let this loser near those losers - surely?

Comment

• I'd say it's an absolute certainty Southgate gets the job full time.

Lead balloon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        I am sure he is a nice guy but he is known for bottling it when it really counted and for allowing Roy Keane to castrate him in public. You can't let this loser near those losers - surely?
        Apparently experience is all that matters, even if that experience was nothing but failure.

Its the same with Neville moaning about how he wasn't utilised enough by the FA even though he's been to 7 tournaments as a player and coach.
        Big deal, just means you failed 7 times.

I'm actually disappointed in Big Sam. I wanted to see how he did at a tournament.

Comment

• Steve Bruce?

LOL

Comment

• You simply don't get more of a "toe the line" man than Southgate.

Comment

• Give it Giggsy till the end of the season.

Comment

• Job no.1 for Southgate is to get his hands on whatever space age PEDs Leicester are taking

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  You simply don't get more of a "toe the line" man than Southgate.
                  Preach. Starting line up is going to be as standard as you can get.

Cue a start for Rooney even if he hasnt had a good touch all season

Comment

• It would be nice if we failed to qualify for the World Cup to be fair.

We could enjoy the tournament more then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Give it Giggsy till the end of the season.
                      Made me chuckle

If you ask me "Big Sam" should have been sacked when he stated before the Slovakia match that 'Rooney wouldn't play in midfield' and that 'Mourinho told me Rooney's best position'.

15mins later the big ****er fields Rooney in the creative midfield role, where every attacking play goes through him.

If Sam stayed on any longer, I fear he would have dragged Lampard and Gerrard's corpses back from the MLS and played them alongside Rooney in a middle three.
                      Last edited by Adamjr91; 09-27-2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X