Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So negative towards this England team now, I'm just waiting for a reason to shit on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      Sterling has been doing it against bums so far.

See what he does on Saturday at Old Traffford.
      chit the bed and miss 5 open goals

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        Sterling has been doing it against bums so far.

See what he does on Saturday at Old Traffford.

I see what you did there...

Comment

• This is ****ing pathetic.

Harry Kane looking pub standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            Be a man Sparked and eat your words.

Sterling is a good player and his development is far from finished.
            I really believe it.

Look at this kid tonight.

He is not that talented so he can develop tactically but he isn't going to all of a sudden be a devastating player. Not saying he can't be functional to the level of say a Pedro at Barca and be effective in a good team. In an average England team he looks average.

Comment

• I think I actually want England to lose here.

Comment

• Has Harry developed AIDS?.

Comment

• Walcott

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Walcott
                    Can't believe Lallana scored. I expected the world to collapse in itself.

I will say this for Lallana he is about as dangerous as a butter knife made out of platicine but at least he is of a sufficient technical standard befitting a man who plays football every day at a high level. He is good at football in its purest sense.

There are genuinely a fair few of those players in the England team who actually aren't that great at football. It's nuts.

How hard is it really? Frank Lampard could smash a ball from 30 yards with his 'swinger'. But even levels and levels below that professional players should be able to hit the ball of either foot like Lallana can. Bare minimum requirement.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-04-2016, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Can't believe Lallana scored. I expected the world to collapse in itself.

I will say this for Lallana he is about as dangerous as a butter knife made out of platicine but at least he is of a sufficient technical standard befitting a man who plays football every day at a high level. He is good at football in its purest sense.

There are genuinely a fair few of those players in the England team who actually aren't that great at football. It's nuts.

How hard is it really? Frank Lampard could smash a ball from 30 yards with his 'swinger'. But even levels and levels below that professional players should be able to hit the ball of either foot like Lallana can. Bare minimum requirement.
                      Ha true, Lallana is technically very good and if he had a bit more end product like today he'd be a very good player. Problem is he doesn't and is also a bit of a sissy so all in all he's usually terrible but fair play to him, he was the only one who was half decent today.

And to your other point, it's stuff like that which makes me think all this coaching and "hard work" stuff is just bollocks really and it's all about natural talent. I mean look at Theo Walcott for gods sake, the lad has been working under Arsene Wenger for god knows how long and he still can't manage a ten yard dribble whilst actually in control of the ball. It's mind boggling.

Comment

Working...
                      X