This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    objectively speaking: Liverpool and Spurs especially when playing away from home are the best teams to watch for me.

Never really like watching Citeh either. Everton are good value too.

Chelsea should be better to watch this year now bitter balls is at United.
    I've always found it hard to watch Everton. They're a little better these days but the tripe Moyes and Smith put out was enough to put me off for at least a decade.

Southampton are usually good value. Not sure how they will be under this new bloke though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      I've always found it hard to watch Everton. They're a little better these days but the tripe Moyes and Smith put out was enough to put me off for at least a decade.

Southampton are usually good value. Not sure how they will be under this new bloke though.
      Yeah Everton were traditionally a very boring team but they have a leaky defence and a good attack now.

Comment

• I am defo wrong about Zlatan.

Guy is gonna score like a motherfucker.

Comment

• Can definitely get at Uniteds defence, but going forward they look great.

Mourinho should change that soon enough. Both parts of it.

Comment

Theres always teams who you always find boring, even when they are exciting.

For me its Tottenham. They bore me to tears even though last season they were playing some great football

Completely irrational

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Theres always teams who you always find boring, even when they are exciting.

For me its Tottenham. They bore me to tears even though last season they were playing some great football

Completely irrational
              Haha, yeah true. I just think of Lee Carsley when i think of Everton. A bald journeyman of a footballer and he hasn't played for them in probably 10 years

Comment

Haha, yeah true. I just think of Lee Carsley when i think of Everton. A bald journeyman of a footballer and he hasn't played for them in probably 10 years
                That midfield of Carsley and Gravesen.

lol.

Sunderland will be a very boring team this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

lol.

I think it may have contained Kilbane at that time too

Yeah Sunderland are another one. Especially Saturday evening games for some reason i just cannot watch.

Like WBA on a Monday. Not for me Clive.

Comment

• Happy with tonight.. we need a rb still.. Shaw is looking good again... Ibra has settled in so well too

Kind of a wondering what the deal is with the lad from Dortmund.. I thought he was being brought in to be a major player.

With Ibra.. rooney.. Martial.. rashford.. mata.. mika.. Pogba.. Lingard.. depay we have a lot of options all of a sudden

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

lol.

That's a Real Madrid legend your talking about.. watch your mouth!

Comment

• People still call Zlatan over-rated, I truly don't know what people see when they watch football. The man is exceptional.

Pogba, as expected. He is going to dominate games.

Bailly also fantastic and Mkhitaryan will replace Mata soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X