X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Pogba is a United player now buddy..

Lets be honest Marchiso and Khedira spend more time on the treatment table then they do the pitch.. it's not really a loss anymore..

Conte vs Mourhino for 2017/18 CL final.. book it
    Khedira maybe... marchisio is a rock, he replace Pirlo role magnificently. his injury is big loss for italy in euro.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Khedira is an absolute shadow. He's about as fit as Owen Hargreaves was when he signed for Man City.
    IDK about that. i never see him play 3 games in a row last season but when he play he's good, Juve's midfield Up one level when he's play.

Not only at juve, look at germany at euro. Germany was unstoppable with him at midfield then he got injured vs italy and his replacement Swensteigher ruin germany chance.

i think he need to hire ariza, clearly his pace and his weight doesn't match

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Do they?.

They've never recovered from when Roy Keane took their soul in 99. Absolutely stomped out on their own turf. You probably don't know that as a bandwagoner.

How many Champions Leagues have they won since?.
      WTF Juve reach 4 finals and 6 semis between 1995-2005. Roy keane did nothing to Juve, Calciopoli took juve's soul.

but italy still win World cup with 6 juve's players, actually Juve send 9 players to the final. 6 italian and 3 french

But i'm kinda dissapointed man-u waste the chance for CL last season, Juve-man-u match-up always classic and full of drama, maybe next year eh
      Last edited by betmen; 08-07-2016, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
        WTF Juve reach 4 finals and 6 semis between 1995-2005. Roy keane did nothing to Juve, Calciopoli took juve's soul.

but italy still win World cup with 6 juve's players even after that
        Right so you can confirm that Juventus have not won the Champions League since Roy Keane took their soul in 1999?.

I will drop some knowledge on you Indonesian bandwagoning ass.

Juventus went 2-0 up at home in the semi-final second leg and then Roy Keane completely domimated the game despite being on a yellow card that ruled him out the final. United won 3-2.

Haven't won the Champions League since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
          Magnificent, that is the only word i can think of for this post
          Why, thank you kind sir.

I can't take all the credit for it though mate.

Alls i did was one starry night i just looked out my bedroom window and saw some bright shining stars mate. On the stars were written some great words. Those words told me that we would put four past Barcelona in the prestigious International Champions Cup.

So what did i do?

I came on here and being the kind, generous, giving soul that i am i tried to share my divine knowledge with all the peasants on here.

Did the peasants believe me? No, no they did not.

They mocked me and accused me of having no divine knowledge and of being a false Result Giver.

But now they know.

Now they know.

Now they know and now they beg. Now they PM me asking for results left right and centre.

But now i tell them no, no i will not share my divine knowledge with them any further.

But i will share with them one last piece of divine info.

A bit of wisdom which i saw written on them same exact stars that told me we were gonna put four past the best team in the world.

What i saw written on those exact stars were words which will shock the footballing world but it's only right i let them know now so to soften the blow for them when the time comes.

The bit of wisdom which i am talking about ladies is that Liverpool are BACK. BACK in the big time.

I saw a picture of Klopp holding the Premier League Trophy with the words ''Premier League Champions 2016/2017'' floating above one of the stars.

Now i'm not too sure what the stars were trying to implicate right there but you guys can take from that what you want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
            Ragnar Klavan?
            Jury is still out on that one.

Comment

• Chelsea isn't really eye-popping but things are moving along nicely.

Defense is still less than optimal.
              We still need a left back. (so Azpi can go back to the right)
              Kante-Cesc will probably be our starting midfield.
              Hazard is a lot more lethal in the middle.
              Oscar as a second striker??? (looks better than anywhere else he ever played)

We are still a work in progress but if we can get a solid left back or starting center half. We should sit firmly in the top 4 by January.

Comment

Right so you can confirm that Juventus have not won the Champions League since Roy Keane took their soul in 1999?.

I will drop some knowledge on you Indonesian bandwagoning ass.

Juventus went 2-0 up at home in the semi-final second leg and then Roy Keane completely domimated the game despite being on a yellow card that ruled him out the final. United won 3-2.

Haven't won the Champions League since.
                bandwagonning what?? was it not clear that i only support Juventus and Serie a in this thread??

and i admit i dont watch taht 1999 match live, WTF i gonna do, i was 10 years old at that time and CL match start at 2 am here and play on week day. mum gonna be mad

and sure Juve Haven't won CL since but they reach a final and only lose via penalty in 2003. before Claciopoli Juve are consider elite of europe even barca was not elite back then. now 10 years after calciopoli they are leading italy with brand new awesome stadium, healty financial book and europe's elite once more. while the two milan clubs sold-off to china.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
                  bandwagonning what?? was it not clear that i only support Juventus and Serie a in this thread??

and i admit i dont watch taht 1999 match live, WTF i gonna do, i was 10 years old at that time and CL match start at 2 am here and play on week day. mum gonna be mad

and sure Juve Haven't won CL since but they reach a final and only lose via penalty in 2003. before Claciopoli Juve are consider elite of europe even barca was not elite back then. now 10 years after calciopoli they are leading italy with brand new awesome stadium, healty financial book and europe's elite once more. while the two milan clubs sold-off to china.
                  Yeah, they lost on penalities at Old Trafford.

Coincidence i think not:

Comment

Yeah, they lost on penalities at Old Trafford.

Coincidence i think not:

Comment

• well it's official

http://www.football-italia.net/88905...united-medical

OFFICIAL: Pogba to take United medical
                      By Football Italia staff

Manchester United have officially confirmed that Juventus have given Paul Pogba permission to take a medical.

Reports have been growing today that the summer’s longest transfer saga is finally on the verge of completion, with the French international to take a medical at Old Trafford.

“Paul Pogba has been granted permission to have a medical in order to finalise his transfer from Juventus to Manchester United,” a statement from the Red Devils confirmed.

It’s expected that Pogba’s move will break the world transfer record, with the Bianconeri set to receive €110m, plus another €10m in bonuses.

The 23-year-old joined the Old Lady for a development fee from Manchester United in 2012.
                      thanks for the 130 mil euro from juventus and Raiola. such a great bussines get him for free and juventus pocketed 110 millions 4 years later

Comment

Working...
                      X