X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      That win solidifies Liverpool's position as a candidate for a top 12 finish.
      Get on the hype train or get ran over, kid.

Comment

• Liverpool is still a little lightweight for my liking but with Klopp, they should improve steadily.

I don't think Klopp pulls a year 3 title with Liverpool like he did with Dortmund. Unlike Liverpool, his Dortmund side had great defensive ability. Schmelzer, Piszcek, Hummels, Subotic. You weren't breaking down that defense.

Liverpool has Nathaniel Clyne. The only one I rate.
        Sakho is sporadic and who knows how he will be with no PEDs. He even got sent home in pre-season.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Liverpool is still a little lightweight for my liking but with Klopp, they should improve steadily.

I don't think Klopp pulls a year 3 title with Liverpool like he did with Dortmund. Unlike Liverpool, his Dortmund side had great defensive ability. Schmelzer, Piszcek, Hummels, Subotic. You weren't breaking down that defense.

Liverpool has Nathaniel Clyne. The only one I rate.
          Sakho is sporadic and who knows how he will be with no PEDs. He even got sent home in pre-season.
          Ragnar Klavan?

Comment

• apparently Pogba has landed in manchester. weird now i dont feel very dissapointed about it.

anyway Juve take on westham tonight in london, Higuain debut for juve

Comment

• That's ugly shirt shirt westham wearing. it's look like refree shirt or sport with horse and stick like hammer thing

Comment

• goal!! dybala-mandzukic team work.

This is what i love about mandzukic, no one better leading offense than him. bullying opponent's defence without ball creating space for team-mate to finish.

Comment

• another great teamwork by Dybala and mandzukic. 2-0 in 20 minutes for juve

Comment

• even without Pogba-Marchisio-Khedira Huve's midfield are dominating, Pjanic is the real deal can't believe he adapted so quickly.

**** it!! sell pogba for 130 mil euros, one more world class midfielder Juve are ready to challenge for CL glory

Comment

• that carrol guy is so tall, 2-1 for juve

Comment

Working...
                      X