Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea wont win anything important this year.. I think italy got overated on here in the euros.. especially by a few individuals who sounded like they wanted to gargle on Contes balls..

I mean when you have a back 5 like Italy did.. you should be doing stuff.. They only impressed me vs Spain..

Anyway Chelsea just aren't close to City or United in quality. Conte wont last a season imo

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Not to worry a big signing is on the way for Arsenal....

Jesus.. i forgot he even left United.. Arsene needs to leave Arsenal.. they will never win the league with him

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
      The new stand is bearing fruit and big signings are now happening, nothing you can do about it son.
      Go, go, go, go
      Go, go, go shorty
      It's your birthday
      We gon' party like it's yo birthday
      We gon' sip Bacardi like it's yo birthday
      'Cause you know we don't give a ****
      It's not your birthday!

You can find me in the club, bottle full of Bud
      Mama, I got that X, if you into takin' drugs
      I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
      So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed

Comment

• Got this feeling the Pogba deal wont go through.. possibly Madrid enter at the last min and nab him (probably what paul and his agent want)

Dunno this seems very similar to the Ronaldhino saga

Comment

• A half-full Barcelona team are just out there toying with Leicester who are virtually full strength, 3-0 after 40 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            A half-full Barcelona team are just out there toying with Leicester who are virtually full strength, 3-0 after 40 minutes.
            Yeah, and?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Yeah, and?.
              It's proof the premier league is crap of course!

War La Liga!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Yeah, and?.
                And it's good for Leicester to get a taste of Champions League quality before jumping in to the deep end. It will serve them well.

I suppose it could be seen as another example of how stupid the 'Barcelona score 3 or 4 goals most weeks because the league is full of fishermen' argument is, but that should already be abundantly clear.

Comment

• Belgium have appointed Martinez as their new manager.

This will not end well for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Belgium have appointed Martinez as their new manager.

This will not end well for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      And it's good for Leicester to get a taste of Champions League quality before jumping in to the deep end. It will serve them well.

I suppose it could be seen as another example of how stupid the 'Barcelona score 3 or 4 goals most weeks because the league is full of fishermen' argument is, but that should already be abundantly clear.
                      It's not stupid.. because it's true.. alot of those boys give up in the tunnel before the game.

Trust me as a United fan i know all about it because we broke weaker teams before a ball was kicked under Fergie with some of our stronger sides

What's stupid is thinking a friendly with the worse (outside of Blackburn) PL champions in history vs the most dominant team in Spain over the last decade means anything..

Comment

Working...
                      X