X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ Chelsea going all out for a poverty version of Origi

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Must be hard as an Arsenal fan to hear the likes of Jamie ****in Vardy snub you.. and say it was an easy decision :ugh
      Not to worry a big signing is on the way for Arsenal....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
        LOL @ Chelsea going all out for a poverty version of Origi
        It's ****ing stupid that's more than double what everton paid I don't understand why the club didn't put a buy back clause to all the players Mourinho sold , next Chelsea will probably bid 70M on Juan Mata

Comment

• I would say that more than likely Chelsea have exhausted all their top targets regarding a striker.

Higuain, Cavani, Griezemann, Aubyemang or anyone else really etc. But these guys play for much better, stronger, more stable teams. Chelsea were so bad last season we actually fully shunted ourselves out of being a top European club undoing a large part of previous decade of work. Hence Lukaku is the most prolific striker we can sign.

For me that is why it is just as importat that we sell the players that put us in this position. Unfortunately, they are so bad and have thoroughly outed themselves as spineless, useless ****s, and on big wages that it is an issue. I imagine Chelsea expected a far busier window. Can't polish a turd!

Begovic, Rahman (why loan him?), Cahill, Ivanovic, Oscar, Matic, Mikel, Remy, Pedro, Cesc (if the money is right - too slow), Costa (marked man - doesn't play the game on an even-footing anymore not convinced that it is actually easier to win a game with him in the team).

I would have sold Hazard too but that little **** is undeniably our best player.

Tough one. That team needs to be gutted and the rotten apples tossed aside. Even if that means keeping them and putting them in the reserves.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 08-01-2016, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Newcastle signing Mo Diame from Hull keeping him in the championship

Really surprised that guy didnt make himself a solid Premier league player to be honest. Watched him a few times and thought he looked quality.

Is he lazy or inconsistent or summat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Newcastle signing Mo Diame from Hull keeping him in the championship

Really surprised that guy didnt make himself a solid Premier league player to be honest. Watched him a few times and thought he looked quality.

Yeah looks a powerful lad.

Players like him can slip through the gaps. No name value. Idrissa Gueye at Villa is the other one who should really be joining a good team.

A complete bum like Oscar (which is what he is now) is probably worth quadruple them two....based on nothing to do with football anyway.

Comment

• Mahrez and Lacazette. That'll do nicely.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  Mahrez and Lacazette. That'll do nicely.
                  I'm sure they're desperate to play alongside Jonny Evans

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Newcastle signing Mo Diame from Hull keeping him in the championship

I always saw him as a B-class Yaya.

He plays just like him but just not to the same class or consistency. But he has power, technique, size, the scoring threat but he just isn't to a world class level.

I never saw him as lazy though. that's for sure. Always ran his heart out whenever I watched him play.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                      Mahrez and Lacazette. That'll do nicely.
                      I don't understand why Mahrez.

You have Caz, Ozil, and Sanchez. All 3 starters. Why Mahrez?

Elite players usually don't want to play backup; unless it's at Madrid/Barca/Bayern. So, Mahrez is a lost cause pursuit.

Comment

Working...
                      X