This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
    The new stand is bearing significant fruit, big name signings are now a regular occourance at Anfield. Mane, Wijnaldum.. boy this summer is a scorcher..
    Class B Eggs, mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Not usually one for stats but why is nobody buying this guy?

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/80.../Idrissa-Gueye

He played for one of the worst teams in living memory and made 4 tackles and 4 interceptions as an average per game. I think he is level-pegging with Cocaine Kante there.

Just how bad would Villa have been without him? This is the sort of moneyball signing Liverpool would have made before Klopp.

Must say I never noticed him. Mainly because I was always mesmerised by how appalling Carlos Sanchez was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        hahaha!

Genuinely laughed then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Class B Eggs, mate.
          Who are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
            Who are you?
            TV personality Mario Lopez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Some real quality in the Prem this season.

Bum teams having players such as Payet, Wijnaldum, Ayew and Ozil has really made the league so much more exciting this season.

Can't see Wijnaldum staying at the toon for long doe, Jurgen needs to snatch him away from there asap.

Always was the real star of that PSV side, Depay was the one getting all the credit from the clowns who don't know the game whereas Wijnaldum was running the show in reality.
              Good to see Jurgen taking on board my advice.

Nice one Mr Klopp.

Comment

• 4 games, 4 clean sheets.

Comment

• 2011 - Pirlo, Luca toni (Free Agent)
                  2012 - Pogba (Free Agent)
                  2013 - Llorente (Free Agent)
                  2014 - Coman (Free Agent)
                  2015 - Khedira, Neto (Free Agent)
                  2016 - Daniel Alves (Free)

Marrota and Paratici is the best sporting director in the world and i trust them for better Juve. Even if Pogba leave then they will replace him with right player

Comment

• Liverpool must be on a roll if the Welsh Xavi can't get in the side and is going to Stoke

Gonna be a very interesting league this season.. with the big 3 changing managers.. feels like the England failure has been forgotten already..

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Liverpool must be on a roll if the Welsh Xavi can't get in the side and is going to Stoke

Gonna be a very interesting league this season.. with the big 3 changing managers.. feels like the England failure has been forgotten already..
                      Counting down the days mate. What a league we have to look forward to this season.

The last couple of weeks are always the hardest. Once we get to the community shield weekend that's when we're back in business. Also the Championshio is starting in exactly 2 weeks....that should be very interesting this year an all with Villa and Newcastle in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X