This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    United had a £100 bid rejected for Paul Pogba obviously a world class player but Juve should take the money and run the transfer fees these days are just ridiculous
    i rather keep him for 1 or 2 more years. maybe not in france squad but pogba is very essential for juve's play especially now with marchisio out till late november and khedira still in-out medical room, juve need their leader in midfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      I seriously hope Fat Sam wasn't appointed on the basis of Fergies opinion. Fergie endorsed Mcclaren for England and Moyes for united.

Bruce for England would be worse than Keegan. He seems so downtrodden all the time.
      To be fair Mcclaren was a very good coach at United and did pretty decent at Boro.. that Croatian team in our group was far better then any team we faced this Euros also.. + that dodgy pitch we played on in Russia.. Not a great manager by any means.. but wasn't it Scott Carson who gifted two goals in the last game of the group also? only so much you can do

Not a fan of Moyes either but I think Gill going and Woodward coming in and having no clue ruined any chance he had.. we brought Fellani and that was it lol..

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      United had a £100 bid rejected for Paul Pogba obviously a world class player but Juve should take the money and run the transfer fees these days are just ridiculous
      Stupid money.. the kid is not a Messi/Ronaldo

Is an ugly lanky black kid gonna be selling loads of tshirts in china and other places also? I doubt it

I heard Juve REALLY want to win the CL and are not sure they want to sell anyway

Comment

• Pogba is a quality player. Personally i wouldn't care what my club paid for him, as long as it isn't going to plunge your club in massive debt like Leeds you shouldn't really worry too much about the finances.

I'd be licking my lips at the thought of Mourinho managing Pogba and Ibra all in their first season at the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          To be fair Mcclaren was a very good coach at United and did pretty decent at Boro.. that Croatian team in our group was far better then any team we faced this Euros also.. + that dodgy pitch we played on in Russia.. Not a great manager by any means.. but wasn't it Scott Carson who gifted two goals in the last game of the group also? only so much you can do
          Brian Kidd was a good coach too but terrible manger. Bad basis to judge if a manager is cut out for International footie.

Yeah it was Carson who let it two sloppy goals, but it was his first competitive international game so it was a poor decision to throw in such an inexperienced keeper in such a crucial game.

England still had quality players, we shouldn't have been battered at home to Croatia. That was all on Mcclaren just as this Euros was all on Hodgson.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I seriously hope Fat Sam wasn't appointed on the basis of Fergies opinion. Fergie endorsed Mcclaren for England and Moyes for united.

Bruce for England would be worse than Keegan. He seems so downtrodden all the time.
            He reminds of the character from the 2DTV sketch where a husband would return home late from work slumped and miserable and his wife would nag at him for being late. So he'd make up a story like being visited by aliens and given a tour of their planet. But his wife would dig him out until he told the truth and the truth was usually that he'd been tag f.ucked in the toilet of his local by two blokes.

That is Steve Bruce.

Comment

• Looking forward to it, man.

Comment

• That's strange? I thought Gotze was joining Liverpool this summer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  100 quid for pogba. i bet juve laughed in their faces at that.

Comment

• Not usually one for stats but why is nobody buying this guy?

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/80.../Idrissa-Gueye

He played for one of the worst teams in living memory and made 4 tackles and 4 interceptions as an average per game. I think he is level-pegging with Cocaine Kante there.

Just how bad would Villa have been without him? This is the sort of moneyball signing Liverpool would have made before Klopp.

Must say I never noticed him. Mainly because I was always mesmerised by how appalling Carlos Sanchez was.

Comment

• The new stand is bearing significant fruit, big name signings are now a regular occourance at Anfield. Mane, Wijnaldum.. boy this summer is a scorcher..

Comment

Working...
                      X