This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Buying players based off of one international tournament is so 90's.

is not if he's 21 years old youngster. is always a gamble with u21 player even if he had good performance in previous club. but if he's already excel perfprming at big tournament like euro then better gamble your money.

and it only cost 20 mil euro, that's not much of gamble.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Pjanic is like Ever Banega.

Even then. 20 million for your most creative player, to a DIRECT rival. Rather than 40 million (Raja) to a club you'll play against 1 time in 20 years in the Champions League group stages.

Stupid club.
      Pjanic wanted to leave, Nainggolan wanted to stay. It was a fairly simple decision.

De Rossi-Strootman-Nainggolan is still a good midfield (excellent defensively), they just need to spend wisely to make sure the creativity and goal threat is there.

Dzeko is useless, that's my primary concern.

Comment

• Who the hell is this Manninger bloke ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
          Who the hell is this Manninger bloke ffs
          Let me educate you on the man affectionately known as ''Sir Alex'' over on the streets of Vienna. In Austria there's three things and three things only the locals care about. It's Mozart...Arnold Schwarzenegger and my boy Alex Manninger.

The greatest Austrian goalkeeper of all time, a Juve and Arsenal legend and the man David Seaman credits as the sole reason for him being the keeper he was. A man who went toe to toe for the number one GK spot with two of the greatest keepers of all time in Gigi Buffon and David Seaman during the prime of their careers.

''Alex Manninger...wow...that kid was nice. He reminded me of a prime Schmeichel with a little Oliver Kahn mixed in and a trinkle of Lev Yashin. If it wasn't for me watching him in training at Arsenal and completely copying his goalkeeping skills i'd be a pony tailed bell end who didn't know his arse from his elbow. Manninger....or as i used to call him Sir Alex was a true inspiration for me and quite obviously one of the best natural goalkeeping talents the footballing world has ever seen'' - David Seaman

A fantastic signing as fourth choice goalkeeper i do have to say. Goes to show just how big of a club we are when Juventus legends are desperate to join the Klopp army even if it means being behind Adam Bogdan and Simon Mignolet in the pecking order of our back up goalies.

Comment

• Now this is a legendary picture right here.

Two bonafide Juve legends in this pic right here.

Yes Alessandro Del Piero and Alex Manninger. Two of the greatest players the Old Lady has ever seen. The boy Chiellini isn't half bad either but he's got some way to go before he reaches the level of the other two in the hearts of the true Bianconeri supporters, like my boy Betmen who'll back me up on this one hundred percent.

Comment

• Apparently Shanghai made a £40M bid for Kante probably give him ridiculous wage too

He is really not worth much more than his release clause

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Now this is a legendary picture right here.

Two bonafide Juve legends in this pic right here.

Yes Alessandro Del Piero and Alex Manninger. Two of the greatest players the Old Lady has ever seen. The boy Chiellini isn't half bad either but he's got some way to go before he reaches the level of the other two in the hearts of the true Bianconeri supporters, like my boy Betmen who'll back me up on this one hundred percent.

I remember his jersey, one of the most disgusting thing i ever seen

watch out he's kinda psychotic
                Last edited by betmen; 07-11-2016, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Maninger must be atleast 40, i remember he's already 32 in juve and that's 2008 or 2009.

Very good goalkeeper i remember he and chimenti came from udinese and compete over juve's 2nd GK spot. when Buffon had long injury Manny became first choice over chimenti. he bag like 15 clean sheets at that time eventho juve only manage to place 7th at the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
                    Maninger must be atleast 40, i remember he's already 32 in juve and that's 2008 or 2009.

Very good goalkeeper i remember he and chimenti came from udinese and compete over juve's 2nd GK spot. when Buffon had long injury Manny became first choice over chimenti. he bag like 15 clean sheets at that time eventho juve only manage to place 7th at the table.
                    Nice avatar pic and screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Nice avatar pic and screen name.
                      is my fault to have believe in french cucks. blanco got me

Comment

Working...
                      X