Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading over to France next week, gonna get stuck right into some of those Euro thugs.

Comment

• did you lot see the lad who got thrown into a marine by a load of locals.

lol......

I have a feeling England fans probably arent responsible for the trouble. But if someone runs up to you and tries to lamp you after you'd had 10 pints. Even the meekest man will have a pop. However, if you get cut adrift you get thrown in the marine...haha!

Those Russian kids are out there ripped to shreds thowing head kicks, ffs - play by the rules Sergey! Whilst Big Dave from Doncaster has smashed 15 pints and is weighting them out with sloppy haymakers. Not one to condone violence some of those stuff actually seems like a bit of a laugh - if nobody gets seriously injured.

If it was down to me. I'd set up a boxing ring in around that marine and have paramedics on stand-by. When you see these men running through the streets it aint warfare it basically looks like kids having fun. War of the Buttons type stuff.

Hopefully nobody gets hurt and not too much garden furniture is destroyed.

Why would put England ins Marsailles.....It is why there has been hardly any backlash whatsoever. Poor planning.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-11-2016, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Vardy has rejected Arsenal, basically called them a bum club with no ambition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          did you lot see the lad who got thrown into a marine by a load of locals.

lol......

I have a feeling England fans probably arent responsible for the trouble. But if someone runs up to you and tries to lamp you after you'd had 10 pints. Even the meekest man will have a pop. However, if you get cut adrift you get thrown in the marine...haha!

Those Russian kids are out there ripped to shreds thowing head kicks, ffs - play by the rules Sergey! Whilst Big Dave from Doncaster has smashed 15 pints and is weighting them out with sloppy haymakers. Not one to condone violence some of those stuff actually seems like a bit of a laugh - if nobody gets seriously injured.

If it was down to me. I'd set up a boxing ring in around that marine and have paramedics on stand-by. When you see these men running through the streets it aint warfare it basically looks like kids having fun. War of the Buttons type stuff.

Hopefully nobody gets hurt and not too much garden furniture is destroyed.

Why would put England ins Marsailles.....It is why there has been hardly any backlash whatsoever. Poor planning.
          Would you actually care if anyone got hurt?

Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
          Vardy has rejected Arsenal, basically called them a bum club with no ambition.
          I hope he has. Vardy would be a stupid signing for Arsenal. He thrives on running in behind defences. You're not going to have that space in behind playing for Arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
            Vardy has rejected Arsenal, basically called them a bum club with no ambition.
            he's got nowt to gain by going there. i can see why he's rejected them

Comment

• We're not winning Euro's if we can't put the ball into the back of the net, no matter how obvious it sounds. The Russians are **** and as I speak, Sparked's favourite player Cahill takes a yellow

Comment

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
                We're not winning Euro's if we can't put the ball into the back of the net, no matter how obvious it sounds. The Russians are **** and as I speak, Sparked's favourite player Cahill takes a yellow
                roy has chosen to make kane the only goal threat. he's also got him on free kicks and corners lol. not winning shit with roy

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                  Would you actually care if anyone got hurt?

I hope he has. Vardy would be a stupid signing for Arsenal. He thrives on running in behind defences. You're not going to have that space in behind playing for Arsenal.
                  I would if they just got caught up in the moment or were literally picked on.

But some England fans are proper pond life. There are stories of men chasing a Muslim woman and singing get your minge out for the last.

That is sexual assault. What is going on with these people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I would if they just got caught up in the moment or were literally picked on.

But some England fans are proper pond life. There are stories of men chasing a Muslim woman and singing get your minge out for the last.

That is sexual assault. What is going on with these people?
                    It's the likes of Leeds fans who have nothing to cheer about anymore. This is their highlight, Millwall fans etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      It's the likes of Leeds fans who have nothing to cheer about anymore. This is their highlight, Millwall fans etc.
                      The thing is. I can see trouble finding you if you're English at the football a simple fact of life.

Tempted to go to Germany to watch a game for my stag. But genuinely researching teams hooligan element because if we are gonna be drinking all day can I really rule out that there might be someone who might try and find us and attempt to kick our heads in? I can't.

Comment

Working...
                      X