Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      No that was Benteke.
      I just had 8 fights? I'm in top shape.. Let's go champ

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
        I just had 8 fights? I'm in top shape.. Let's go champ
        Lime Street station 10am.

I'll be the guy head to toe in Stone Island gear shadow boxing.

Comment

• the chinese own the city of milan. both inter and ac are sold out. ac milan alone are injected with €1.5bn and ready to build €400m stadium and spent another €400m at the market.

inter figures hasn't released yet but rumor are sunning group will own 70% of inter share and moratti will be out.

will serie a back from the dead??

Comment

Ankle tag won't let me go within 500 yards of that station mate, still banned after getting involved in a tear up with City fans a couple of years ago:

Comment

• Liverpool are in talks with Jonas Hector after agreeing a fee with FC Cologne for the Germany left-back.
              Significant fruit etc

Comment

Significant fruit etc
                I thought they wanted that young Portuguese.

Comment

lol........

Nothing could make me want to fight at football. Unless I had the opportunity to fight Eden Hazard.

That said Boxingscene Lime Street punch-up let's do this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    lol........

Nothing could make me want to fight at football. Unless I had the opportunity to fight Eden Hazard.

That said Boxingscene Lime Street punch-up let's do this!
                    I'm not a violent guy at all.

I do remember Liverpool fans once threw literal shit at United fans in the stadium.

That would be enough to make me violent.

Just think of the thought process and logistics involved with that...

I mean as a grown man, in broad daylight, going to the toilet, ****ting in a cup, sneaking said cup out past a steward and launching it at opposition fans.

It's a football match.

Liverpool stadium and operations manager Ged Poynton has written to United admitting standards of behaviour had 'fallen short' of that expected.

Poynton added in the News of the World: 'We hold our hands up as a club. We deplore what certain fans have done. 'I use the word coward very reservedly but I class anyone who wants to throw a coin or something else when they are leaving as cowards.

'I am ashamed to admit in one case excrement was thrown. How low can you get? We did what we could, we tried to brush people down and compensate those involved.'
                    They also threw bricks at the ambulance while Alan Smith was inside it suffering from a broken leg and dislocated ankle.

JFT96 doe.

Comment

Significant fruit etc
                      Heard from a very reliable source this kid is like a mixture of Phil Lahm defensively and Marcelo going forward.

Not bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X