This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
    Agreed, Lennon is a pure winger, and racks up the assists with amazing consistency.
    You know what I think is funny? He's stocky etc.

like buff and little lol you'd think he'd get knocked off the ball more often.

Pretty physical for a little damn winger.

When I see Lennon with the black gloves on, it's go time. Fun to watch.

He can be physical, technical all that ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      You know what I think is funny? He's stocky etc.

like buff and little lol you'd think he'd get knocked off the ball more often.

Pretty physical for a little damn winger.

When I see Lennon with the black gloves on, it's go time. Fun to watch.
      Yeah he's deceptively strong.
      Black gloves, long sleeves, white socks + electrifying pace = footballing orgasm.

He makes you look stupid sometimes, it's hilarious.

Comment

• Inter vs Bayern was a ****-game BTW.

Comment

Inter vs Bayern was a ****-game BTW.
          Blackpool versus Cardiff was fucking amazing.

Comment

Inter vs Bayern was a ****-game BTW.
            Was working, and lol didn't even watch it.

Not really concerned with that CL Final. Boring and predictable.

Plus none of my Brit sides were there.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Anyone find it funny that two of the best players in the CL final and two very key players for Inter overall were players got rid of by Real Madrid. Mourhino **** any ideas of going to Madrid, we want you here at Manchester United soon my boy

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              Lol, wtf are you on about mate, his first season he WAS our best player for the first 6 months, and still 1 of our best towards the end...

This year hes had trouble getting into the first team with rooney being so prolific and Nani and valencia playing so well....the 4-5-1 working great

You as much as any1 probably wanted berba to come, you see them play bad and you want them gone straight away....

I bet your 1 of the people including people like demise, that wanted nani out of united, As soon as they start performing every1 is on their nutz again....This is football, people are gonna have off seasons...it happens
              He improved im still not convinced with him on a consistent basis.. Valencia on the other hand i admitted i was wrong, dude came on strong. As someone said Nani is still pretty young.. Berbatov not so much, also Berba had what two seasons at Spurs in the P. league before he came to United. As to Berbatov? i was indifferent to his signing.. specially for 30m (we always pay to much to Spurs) guy blew hot and cold at Spurs also.

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
              I don't think he's performing. He had a couple good games, that's about it.
              Real talk
              Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 05-22-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunners View Post
                Difference is though Nani was in his late teens and Berba is meant to be at the peak of his prime.

I think if Fergie could (financially speaking) get rid of Berba and bring in someone else he would. There's a lot of better players out there than him imo.
                Yeah he did cost alot, and im not in favor of spending 30mil for a 28 year old....but the fact is we bought him, and the price tag was alot....not for his skills and technique because he lives up to it (maybe not last season) but his age was the downfall....

Fergies keeping berba, he knows what he can do, and hes showed us what he can do....even the glimpse at the end of the season against stoke....he creates alot of space for other players....his lil flicks here n there are just crazy, there probably isnt any other player or at least very few in the world who can control a ball like him, his technique is crazy

Originally posted by awas88 View Post
                Tell me whos available thats better and would be willing to play second fiddle to Rooney. We play 1 up front against the big teams so it will always be Rooney for that role. So that striker would have to be able to play on his own as well and not just in a partnershup. Berb and Roo have played well together which has mostly been against the smaller teams. Assassin is so right, the same people who want him gone are the ones who thought fletch was ****, nani wouldnt make it, even some are getting on Anderson now. Berba brings sooo much to our team, he was having a really good run with us this season since the autum but was being dropped in the big games which lead to the lack of confidence in the run in. Next season we just need to start him much more often when we play the big teams at home, away is a different story. I never got why fergire played Giggs behind Rooney when you have Berbatov in the bloody squad who could do a much better job.
                Spot on m8

These people are the "fans" of football, who want managers gone as soon as they lose a game, who want players gone as soon as they have a bad season...etc etc

What happened the real football fans getting behind your team?

You could see berba had no confidence what so ever by the end of the season....going from the star player of spurs, to just an ordinary player at united....thats hit him hard

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  I laugh my ass off constantly.

Listening to you Brits talk about Nani. So So critical.

Amazing World Class player. He is like spectacular.

His winging ability, his control, his pace, even his shooting.
                  Yeah, some United fans expect way to much and they dont even realise it....

Yes United is a club where people need to step up their game and there are high expectations...

But when you have young players....or players who HAVE performed and are going through a bad patch, you dont show em the door....if we did that, fletcher would have never made it, nani wouldnt, anderson wouldnt have a chance, hargreaves would be gone etc....

People want everything so quickly now adays....sell him, buy him, new manager.....

Its just silly

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    Yeah he did cost alot, and im not in favor of spending 30mil for a 28 year old....but the fact is we bought him, and the price tag was alot....not for his skills and technique because he lives up to it (maybe not last season) but his age was the downfall....

Fergies keeping berba, he knows what he can do, and hes showed us what he can do....even the glimpse at the end of the season against stoke....he creates alot of space for other players....his lil flicks here n there are just crazy, there probably isnt any other player or at least very few in the world who can control a ball like him, his technique is crazy
                    Come on man Stoke? you buy a player for 30m who has had 2 years already in the league you brought him you expect him to get it on fairly quickly. He was on off even at Spurs.. he has had CL exp with Bayern Leverkuson. When you pay 30m for a guy of 28 with exp of British football and CL you expect him to deliver fairly soon, he has had 2 years at Man United already.

I would love you to tell me a game vs a big/good team he has changed (liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Good CL teams etc).. i honestly can't think of one.

Comment

• I called blackpool winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X