X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England - Turkey in a bit.

Comment

• is funny that Mourinho putting together the single worse run in sporting history is being swept under the carpet.

Man had an utter **** of a season.

Managed to secure a massive job and a probably a pay-rise.

Man U win the league at least once. And then he shits the bed.

Comment

• why is that dimwit playing vardy out wide?

Comment

• In his second spell his team was dog **** to be fair.. look how they did with Hiddink.. not much better..

In his first spell you had Robben.. duff.. J.cole.. drogba.. Gudjohnson + the likes of Crespo.. Sheva.. even Mutu.. he had attacking options..

Even the season you won the league.. once Costa started to get injured/lose a bit of form goals dried up.. i mean look at your attacking players now.. Costa.. Willian.. Hazard.. Oscar.. and that fast french striker..

Just rank average.. makes me laugh when people say english clubs suck in europe.. just look at the players we had 4-5 years ago compared to now.. United had Tevez.. rooney.. ronaldo.. berbatov at one stage.. now we have 2 talented youngsters.

Top English clubs have brought really poorly recently imo.. the rest of the league has done well.. i mean Palace has guys like Cabaye

Comment

• Sterling is guff. £50million ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              In his second spell his team was dog **** to be fair.. look how they did with Hiddink.. not much better..

In his first spell you had Robben.. duff.. J.cole.. drogba.. Gudjohnson + the likes of Crespo.. Sheva.. even Mutu.. he had attacking options..

Even the season you won the league.. once Costa started to get injured/lose a bit of form goals dried up.. i mean look at your attacking players now.. Costa.. Willian.. Hazard.. Oscar.. and that fast french striker..

Just rank average.. makes me laugh when people say english clubs suck in europe.. just look at the players we had 4-5 years ago compared to now.. United had Tevez.. rooney.. ronaldo.. berbatov at one stage.. now we have 2 talented youngsters.

Top English clubs have brought really poorly recently imo.. the rest of the league has done well.. i mean Palace has guys like Cabaye
              Hiddink was an utter disaster tbh.

Protecting his long boring unbeaten run when we drew nearly every game. If you're Chelsea and you're at home you make an offensive change to try and win the game. Not take a draw. 5 wins at home all season, ffs. That was Hiddink, imo.

Not a single doubt in my mind that I would have done a better job than Hiddink, lol.

Don't know what he was doing.

Not to make excuses for Mourinho as he did oversee the worst start to a season I have ever seen by an sports team ever. But the reason we lost so many is that in a drawing position he would go two up top and dry and win. But then our squad is fundamentally unsuited for two up front with Mikel, Matic, and Cesc in midfield.

Comment

• Why the **** is Wilshere here? Yeah he was talented 3-4 years ago and apparently he even destroyed Xavi/inestia..

But hes not done anything since then and constantly gets injured.. dier showed him up big time today.

Just chuck Rooney in with dier push Vardy upfront

Comment

• Also back in the summer i laughed at 50m for sterling.. the guy was struggling to get infront of Navas..

Doesn't deserve a slot

Comment

Why the **** is Wilshere here? Yeah he was talented 3-4 years ago and apparently he even destroyed Xavi/inestia..

But hes not done anything since then and constantly gets injured.. dier showed him up big time today.

Just chuck Rooney in with dier push Vardy upfront
                    Think Wilshere played himself out of there already.

England need to press the ball. Wilshere isn't fit enough or quick enough to do it. It would be different if Wilshere was a better player than he is.

I accept he moves the ball better than a lot of those England players but tbh England aren't going to control any of the games we play apart from maybe Wales. So no point in taking him.

Drinkwater and Dier probably need to play imo.

Comment

In his second spell his team was dog **** to be fair.. look how they did with Hiddink.. not much better..

Jose had Lukaku, Torres, Ba, Hazard, Mata, schurrle, KDB,Oscar, Terry, Ivanovic, Luiz, Bertrand, azpilicueta cech and courtois not to mention probably the best academy in Chelsea history he took over a better team than what he left Chelsea with and that's not debatable

Comment

Working...
                      X