X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    The Brighton/Wednesday game is proper.

More entertaining than anything I have seen for a while.

I reckon another crap team might win the league next year as well. Look at the intensity of these teams!
    How about their character?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
      Divock Origi is on the plane to Basel!
      Did you jump dick from Sakho's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
        Whose alt are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
          Belgium are like Germany, they're a proper tournament team. They'll make the Semi's at a minimum IMO.
          lolwut... They have no pedigree, they're nothing like Germany.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            You forgot Alli you donkey. No wonder it has taken you until now to only start coming round to the idea of not starting Rooney.

I wouldn't let Rooney anywhere near this team.

Forster
            Walter Smalling Cahill Bertrand
            Dier Drinkwater
            Alli Milner
            Kane Vardy

I would look to get Sturidge in the team at the earliest possibility.
            I didn't forget him you egg, i just assumed it didn't need mentioning that Alli would take up one of the attacking midfield spots given he's probably one of the first names on the teamsheet but what i did forget is that there are spastics like you around who need everything spelt out.

And who's Walter? Ya boyfriend? Don't think Woy will be up for taking him to the Euro's unfortunately pal.

Comment

• You guys are crazy if you think Roy has the balls to drop his captain.. He looks like the kind of guy who sits in the corner jerking off while his wife gets banged by a bull

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                I didn't forget him you egg, i just assumed it didn't need mentioning that Alli would take up one of the attacking midfield spots given he's probably one of the first names on the teamsheet but what i did forget is that there are spastics like you around who need everything spelt out.

And who's Walter? Ya boyfriend? Don't think Woy will be up for taking him to the Euro's unfortunately pal.
                who the flying fuck is Walter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                  Don't feed that troll man, he was exposed by Dirk a while ago as a kiddy fiddler searching for teenage boys' fists on Instagram and posting them here. Unfortunately Dirk is banned to properly tell the tale.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
                    who the flying fuck is Walter?
                    jonathan walters who plays for ireland. sick player.

Comment

• ManUre are am embarassment to the league tbh.. dire football, turning up late, fake terrorist alerts. Despicable club.

Comment

Working...
                      X