Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every time a man u player falls over in the box rooney is the first person running to the ref like a lil bitch. i'd book him for whinging all the time. must be so annoying.

Comment

• Its like the players want Van Gaal gone in the summer and like **** it.. maybe they think making the CL will keep him in the job..

Against Norwich it was the same we stumbled on the win.. FFS its the CL and the atmosphere is good becausr they are leaving that **** stadium

Comment

• Fook Van Gaal.. bring back the boy Moyes for all i care.. just get rid of this fossil..

This guy has taken probably the 2nd best squad in the league finshed outside of the CL somehow.. despite City gifting us at every chance

Comment

• hahaaahahahahaha

Comment

• Only ManUre could screw this up, CL football was in the bag

Comment

• ManUre are guff. Van Fossil is finished.

Comment

• Dunno what sickens me more.. LVG or this Upton park bull****.. Bilic is actually crying ffs...

Its not like its Old trafford.. Wembley or Anfield.. i don't even remember Highbury getting this kind of send off

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  France should win the Euro's.

Tremendous squad, excellent depth, home advantage.
                  Coward mentality however.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Coward mentality however.
                    You're trying to hard to please the brit audience in this thread and you don't even have your own opinion just going with the trend like a sheep. It seems very cowardly to me. Yank noob.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Dunno what sickens me more.. LVG or this Upton park bull****.. Bilic is actually crying ffs...

Its not like its Old trafford.. Wembley or Anfield.. i don't even remember Highbury getting this kind of send off
                      Social Media is about now though, wasn't really around then for people to talk about Highbury. Plus Highbury was a ****hole too, known as the library

Comment

Working...
                      X