This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    Chelsea got a thrashing today. A real thrashing at the bridge. KDB was the architect of it. Ironic, but not surprising. KDBs talent has no bounds.
    He is good but what Chelsea produced today is such an insult.

Roman must feel like putting a hit out on some of them, lol.

Willian is another **** tbh.

I think it went to his head that he scored a bunch of freekicks when Chelsea were losing every week. He spent today walking around the pitch literally. Awful attidue. I'd sell him too.

If I was Roman I would cancel that Player of the Year Award on the sly. Have all the players turn up. Lock the doors. And that's it. Just leave them there. For three days.

Pedro, Cesc, and Zouma I'd spare.

Courtouis and Hazard I would launch toward the sun if we had the technology.

Comment

• Was extremely confident heading into the Old Firm tomorrow, but with the confirmed injuries to Forrester and Waghorn (our two best players IMO), it's not looking so good.

Worst game possible to be without your best players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        Chelsea got a thrashing today. A real thrashing at the bridge. KDB was the architect of it. Ironic, but not surprising. KDBs talent has no bounds.
        Meh City didn't do **** it's just Chelsea decided to call it a wrap for this year I would do like sparked said and play the youth these last 5 games this really looked like a light training session

KDB is class though no denying that

Comment

• I hope it's true that Liverpool shop Sturridge.

I would take him in a heart beat. Ii don't care if he's injury prone for them. He was never injury prone for us.

And the combination of a big bull of a striker and a shifty striker that can run at the defenses would probably do wonders.

Not a believer of the 3 man back line in the Prem but he likes 2 striker set ups. So it would be perfect. Danny and Diego.

Comment

• Comment

• That game took a good few months off my life.

90 tense minutes, extra time worry and the heart attack material of penalties.

To say I'm ecstatic is an understatement, genuinely sat in that seat teared up for a good few minutes while the stadium was shaking around me. Cup final is good, an Old Firm victory (a game in which we dominated) in the current situation....priceless.

Comment

• Arsenal gonna Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                  Arsenal gonna Arsenal

Comment

• Barcelona got the D in camp nou a title race is actually going in la liga now

Comment

• Huge loss both for Juve and Italy. Marchisio out for 6 months, It's awful when a football player suffers a cruciate ligament injury hopefully he will recover very well.. Verratti have not played since ending of february, De Rossi is nowhere near his best at the moment, forget Montolivo, now Marchisio injuried.. not good for Italy.

Comment

Working...
                      X