Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooney has been shot for the past 4 years. He is a mere shadow of his former self and I have no doubt that the **** will walk straight back in to the England team.

Hodgson took Gerrard to the WC in '14, that tell you all you need to know about Roy

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I think it might be worth sacking Woy now.

Not even joking.

He is too loyal to some players. Pragmatically speaking - England should get to the semi's this time. And we'd all be happy with that. I think I could get England to the semi-finals - never mind an actual football manager. The team picks itself more or less.

The only debate is Jagielka or Cahill and the keepers and maybe Drinkwater ahead of Henderson. Both are past it now. I like Butland but that was poor yesterday. I think I would go.

-------------------------Forster------------------------------

Clyne---------Jagielka--------Smalling---------------Rose

----------------Dier----------Drinkwater--------------------

-------------------------Alli-----------------------------------

Vardy----------------Kane------------------------Welbeck
      Not a single billy big bollocks in that whole team. How refreshing is that to see?

No Rooney, No Gerrard, No Lampard, No Ashley Cole, No John Terry etc. Mostly young, hungry players who are willing to work their socks off to make something happen.

I'm probably the biggest non manc Rooney fan you'll find on here, always was a massive fan of his and rated him as a truly world class player in his prime but it'll be a travesty if he gets picked for the Euro's, starting eleven anyway.

Comment

• Remember when he signed Konchesky for Liverpool?.

I have literally zero faith in him.

Comment

• Deffo wouldn't have Jagielka starting though, and i'd go for Hart as our starting keeper.

Only other two i can think of who i'd love to have in our starting eleven would be Shaw and Wilshere, two of our very best ball playing players.

Alli is a breath of fresh air, what a player that kid is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Deffo wouldn't have Jagielka starting though, and i'd go for Hart as our starting keeper.

Only other two i can think of who i'd love to have in our starting eleven would be Shaw and Wilshere, two of our very best ball playing players.

Wilshere hasn't been relevant as a footballer for about 2-3 years now. He's either injured, or recovering from injury trying to find match fitness.

A fully fit Wilshere is a myth, kind of like a fully prepared Kevin Mitchell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Deffo wouldn't have Jagielka starting though, and i'd go for Hart as our starting keeper.

Who would you go for? I have gone right off Stones. The **** plays at walking pace.

If Wilshere was fit I would put him in. Would put Shaw in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                Rooney has been shot for the past 4 years. He is a mere shadow of his former self and I have no doubt that the **** will walk straight back in to the England team.

Hodgson took Gerrard to the WC in '14, that tell you all you need to know about Roy
                Yeah, I honestly would cry in despair if I was English and Rooney got back into the England team. The guy has become a B grade striker at best over the last few years. He's hardly had a top level performance in the last two years. I could count the times he's made a true difference to MU winning and losing on one hand.

He simply doesn't have it anymore, and certainly not at Int level.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  Yeah, I honestly would cry in despair if I was English and Rooney got back into the England team. The guy has become a B grade striker at best over the last few years. He's hardly had a top level performance in the last two years. I could count the times he's made a true difference to MU winning and losing on one hand.

He simply doesn't have it anymore, and certainly not at Int level.
                  well if he have Klose's mentality he can be an important member of the team.

but nooo.... he' rather talk **** after a bad game and wreck nice locker room athmosphre than leading the team and teaching new kids how to perform in the big game.

Comment

• Can't stop watching Vardy's goal.

He sent Germany straight to hell there. Then he went back to Leicester drank blue WKD in 'Spoons and fingered Big Rachel behind a bin and got sick in taxi on the way home. This guy is a real man of the people.

Comment

• i bet my money on england for euro this year, you guys are really solid and i see english media not put too much pressure on three lions (what a surprise)

just hope it wont be like WC 2002 again.

Comment

Working...
                      X