Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine the current Chelsea squad with one game a week?

Hazard would be clinically obese.

We would only need to play one at the back because Ivanovic's arse would be the width of the goal.

Day 1 I hope Conte comes in and chins Eden Hazard and then introduces himself to the team. Chinning Eden Hazard should be an absolute no-brainer.

Comment

• Suarez first 18 months - Played 3659 minutes - 15 goals and 6 assists - That's a goal and assist every 174 minutes.
      Don't forget this was in a team not stricken with injuries and with a Gerrard nearer to his prime alongside an older more settled squad.

Firmino first 3/4 of a season - Played 1569 minutes - 8 goals and 7 Assists - That's a goal or assist every 104 minutes - Especially impressive due to his slow start.
      Plus the injuries, change in manager, supposedly inferior squad - Definetly younger and less settled.
      Firmino will be even better than Suarez, no doubt about it.

Comment

• Suarez is better player than Firmino even if he was forbidden from using his left and right feet and allowed only to use his anus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Suarez is better player than Firmino even if he was forbidden from using his left and right feet and allowed only to use his anus.
          Who are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
            Who are you?
            Do you know what nemesis means?

Comment

• What the actual **** happened to Liverpool today? Roy, Mario do you care to enlighten us common folk?

Comment

• Liverpool reverting to type etc.

Comment

• Mangala must be the worst buy in history surely.

I mean 42 million, for what.

42 million.

Comment

• Mata is starting to make a right mug of Jose Mourinho imo.

That little handsome prince is contantly laying down the fucking law. Smashing people's **** in on the regular.

Comment

• I mean I can't think of anything he does to a high standard. He is in decent shape but he's not exactly athletic.

He's literally a poor man's Akinfenwa.

Jorge Mendes done them up a right kipper. I bet him and Fergie still laugh over that one over a fine red.

Comment

Working...
                      X