Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Arsene Wenger can lose 5-1 on aggregate and say we played well ...

Comment

• after the last goal Can't help thinking of Olly from game of thrones, buffon speak highly of coman last year but tonight coman stab the last dagger to buffon's chest.

Comment

• I know there are so many players that were INCREDIBLE tonight (Morata, Costa, Coman, Pogba, etc etc) but the one who impressed me the most (personally) was ALEX SANDRO... I know this is very debatable but for me he is the most complete Full back at the moment. again money well spent.

Bravo Juve, Bravo Bayern

Comment

• Embarrassing less then the French league.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            Embarrassing less then the French league.

Tbf 2 of the last 5 finals had an English club , Chelsea and United were the only English clubs relevant in Europe the last 10+ years and both are rebuilding right now

clubs like Arsenal are just there to collect champions league TV $ and make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Always said Pep Scrubdiola was a total fraud. He wouldn't have won beans without Messi.

Going to be hilarious to watch him capitulate under the pressure of the EPL.
              Ouch looks like Gvardiolas subs made the game, Saying it now city will boss the prem for the next few years

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Only Arsene Wenger can lose 5-1 on aggregate and say we played well ...
                It's that kinda mentality why they will never compete with the big boys imo.

They actually celebrate the 4th place trophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Betmen at this very moment in time..

Originally posted by betmen View Post

Comment

• City is Guardiola's first real job, IMO.

Though he will still have a blank cheque book.

It seems like no team other than Barca can pass the ball out of defence so easily so you really have to look at the players who make that possible: Pique, Mascherano and Busquets. City ain't getting any of those players.

Also premier league is a pure counter attacking league to such an extent that none of our teams can adequately control a match over 90. Literally none of the 20 teams.

Comment

• Over the 2 legs Barca actually looked pretty poor. They didn't get out of first gear and were still a level above us.

Elneny looks like a cracking little player though. A steal at 5 mil.

Comment

Working...
                      X