X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
    That Payet free kick doe, filthy...
    If my source inside Anfield is to be trusted (which he damn well is) then me and you will be seeing many of them free kicks in the vicinity of the Shankly gates very very soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      A whole lot of mediocre teams Atletico Real Barca PSG Bayern Munich would have already won the league by now BPL is as good as serie A now tbh
      BS.

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
      How do you judge the quality of a league?

If Leicester win the league that's 4 teams in 6 seasons who will have won it.

Compare that to the German and French league where Bayern and PSG are leaps and bounds above all the other teams and win it without breaking a sweat. Even in La Liga there's a 20 point gulf between 1st and 4th.

So I don't buy that those leagues are better. As individual teams Barca, Bayern, etc are better than our best teams. But that doesn't translate to a better league.

The better league is the one with more unpredictability, the one that is more open, the one where a 17th placed team are capable of beating a top 4 team.

Do we really want a league dominated by one or two teams year in year out?
      I know sparked does. Phenom, take note.

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      If my source inside Anfield is to be trusted (which he damn well is) then me and you will be seeing many of them free kicks in the vicinity of the Shankly gates very very soon...
      BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        BS.
        Lallana plus 10 million is what i'm hearing from my very reliable source....

Comment

• Mario Götze was asked by a Sky reporter in Germany if there has been any contact with #LFC. Götze replied - "You should ask Jurgen."

Comment

• Comment

• Chelsea are dogshit.

We should raffle of a starting position to a fan for the remaining 9 fixtures.

I would field Eden Hazard by himself as well as one point but dressed as a hooker. The ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Chelsea are dogshit.

We should raffle of a starting position to a fan for the remaining 9 fixtures.

I would field Eden Hazard by himself as well as one point but dressed as a hooker. The ****.

Comment

• I bet a fiver on Newcastle to beat Leicester tonight.

Point blank the worst bet I have ever made.

Comment

• this just great....

Chiellini, Marchisio, dybala and mandzukic are out for bayern clash. without chiellini i still have confident Juve will go through but now juve really need ton of lucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      this just great....

Chiellini, Marchisio, dybala and mandzukic are out for bayern clash. without chiellini i still have confident Juve will go through but now juve really need ton of lucks.
                      Juve are a proper bum club.

They ever won anything without somebody being bribed?.

Comment

Working...
                      X