Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis depay is in beast mode the potential is obviously there if United can be patient with him

Spurs and United look like they could win the competition Liverpool look out of their depth

Comment

• Memphis Depay styling on bums again, when will he turn up at the big games?

Comment

• phew.... marchisio only out for seven days, the medical team was worried he suffered tear muscle but examination only show up an overloaded vastus lateralis muscle in the midfielder's left thigh.

Allegri needs to rest him for real, can't keep playing him 90 minutes every single game he'll obviously get injured. only start him when juve play bayern in 2 weeks to come

Comment

• Comment

• Liverpool have reportedly bid £19million to seal the transfer of Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/26/rumour...#ixzz41Mq21s8g

Comment

• Missing the first Chelsea game this season today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                ohh i get this, what you meant by that picture is liverpool are fruit stand. the players are bunch of fruity queer stack up without attendance

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  ohh i get this, what you meant by that picture is liverpool are fruit stand. the players are bunch of fruity queer stack up without attendance
                  who in the blue hell are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Missing the first Chelsea game this season today.
                    Pirlo quote about conte in yesterday interview:

"I love the man, I have nothing but respect and admiration for him. I know if he takes a job, any job, it will have to be on his terms," he told the Mirror.

"The players he wants to sign, those he wants to get rid of, the style he wants to play.

"If you sign him as your coach and then as the owner you want to start making decisions, he is not the coach for you.

"If you let him get on with things and do his methods, then you will have a team that plays attractive football and will, without doubt, be successful."

"There is a beast in him. I have been in his dressing room at half-time when we have been winning, but he comes in and will be throwing full bottles of water around because of a mistake we made or because he feels we should be further ahead,"

"I have played under a lot of great managers but I can say that Conte is a genius. Like all men who possess genius, he is a little mad.

"The man can be a beast, a dressing room when he is angry is one of the most dangerous places you can be."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                      who in the blue hell are you?

Mario gotze

Comment

Working...
                      X