X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Kiev are gonna get smashed here.

Don't even look particularly fit.
    That Probobly explained by them Not playing a competitive match since the first week of December.

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
      That Probobly explained by them Not playing a competitive match since the first week of December.
      Yeah you can see it.

I didn't think Kiev were brilliant against Chelsea but they were better than this. And the wingers and full backs are good players.

Look pretty bad today.

Comment

• ....Game on!

Comment

• Think people forget that Sterling has just turned 21. He's gonna be some player.

Been excellent all through the CL campaign this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            What do you think of the boy Conte managing Chelsea if rumours are to be believed?

From what I have read he is Mourinho-esque. So not sure how it will work with this squad of complete pus.sys but you never know.

If he came in he would need to bring in his own generals in the team. Like Jose did with Carvalho and Ferriera the first time.

He will also need to sell players like Oscar and Hazard before their feet even touch the floor in for preseason.

Tough job for him. Hope he doesn't come in and tread on egg shells. Fu.ck most of our players. Let them have it.

Pragmatically speaking a guy who babies this team like Guus is probably better for this group of players. But I don't think many Chelsea fans would be that annoyed by the large bulk of the team being deconstructed. They have been shameful.

Whatever happens we need a director of football.
            well you were kinda right when you write conte is Mourinho-esque in a sense conte love changing tactics and formation, pragmatic winning mentality, close to his players and controversial most of the times.

plus side is conte is not fairy sissy like diva mou. Mou's crying incident in madrid or what happen in chelsea locker room this season. i'll never imagined that kind things happen to conte. conte was hard ass as a player and coach, he was Juve's captain and italy's vice and third captain despite his lack of appearance for juve or the national side. that's for me is evidence how his coach trust him controlling the athmosphere in the locker room.

negative side is conte is poorer mourinho in term of tactic and while at juve he always complain about the limited funding he get is the reason juve didn't manage well in europe despite Allegri manage to reach CL final with 90% of the team he left behind.

maybe with roman's money he can get what he want and do well.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              well you were kinda right when you write conte is Mourinho-esque in a sense conte love changing tactics and formation, pragmatic winning mentality, close to his players and controversial most of the times.

plus side is conte is not fairy sissy like diva mou. Mou's crying incident in madrid or what happen in chelsea locker room this season. i'll never imagined that kind things happen to conte. conte was hard ass as a player and coach, he was Juve's captain and italy's vice and third captain despite his lack of appearance for juve or the national side. that's for me is evidence how his coach trust him controlling the athmosphere in the locker room.

negative side is conte is poorer mourinho in term of tactic and while at juve he always complain about the limited funding he get is the reason juve didn't manage well in europe despite Allegri manage to reach CL final with 90% of the team he left behind.

maybe with roman's money he can get what he want and do well.
              He's proper pony sorry, couldn't finish a yoghurt. He'll be at West Ham by 25 tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                He's proper pony sorry, couldn't finish a yoghurt. He'll be at West Ham by 25 tbh.
                :hmm:...................

Comment

• Yourself and El Pistolero have said similar things. I guess we'll see how he goes.

If he is backed with his own transfer targets and has his own director of football. He does have a doable job. But the club have to realise that we have dropped to Arsenal status now at best. Not stone wall legitimate title challengers as in they could challenge but likely to not have enough.

He could of course be sacked by Christmas with Hazard crying his heart out because Chelsea failed to sell him.

Comment

• Big European nights are back at Anfield, Liverpool are popping at this very particular moment.

Comment

• Shakhtar playing very good today except maybe the first 5 min, also Kovalenko is quality I see him getting picked up by a good team in the summer if Shakhtar do well in the Europa league.

Comment

Working...
                      X