Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballotelli is still at liverpool? Absolutely hate the guy.. lots of talent but a spoilt **** who thinks he is far better then he actually is.. he couldnt even force his way into the first team last season.. and that was with pools terrible strikeforce

Comment

• I don't think this young lad Willy Cabellero is going to make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
        dirk get permaban and i dont think he'll be back since the reason is beef with BG.
        That **** owes me money.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        I don't think this young lad Willy Cabellero is going to make it.
        He's 34

Comment

• Dirk Diggler was never the same after he got dealt with by TWP

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            That **** owes me money.

He's 34
            I know, mate. Was a joke.

As Citeh's senior player he was appalling. Oscar must have taken the worst penalty in the history of the game for him to save it.

Pellegrini properly threw his team under the bus there. Was that team really the solution? Surely some more of them could have played.

On another day a Chelsea team of known flat track bullies beats that team 10 nil. Talented kids or not.

Strange one and quite a few of them had pretty painful debuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Ballotelli is still at liverpool? Absolutely hate the guy.. lots of talent but a spoilt **** who thinks he is far better then he actually is.. he couldnt even force his way into the first team last season.. and that was with pools terrible strikeforce
              he's loaned to ac milan but mihajlovic send his azz back to liverpool, miha fed up with balo's lazyness.

last week was the final straw, mihajloving seen screaming at balo after the final whistle because balo wont help defense at final dying minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                Mourinho: “Could I return [to Inter] one day? Why not. I returned to Chelsea, so why not back to Inter too? I just want everything to go well for the current president and Roberto Mancini at Inter."

Translation : put another zero in the contract man-u!!
                United don't like him though I mean they would rather give Moyes the job than deal with Mourinho's bipolar ass

Comment

• Arsenal are what's hot right now.

Comment

• 10 years ago today the little genius ran riot on my beloved Chelsea. Its the first time I saw him in action.

SMH at that Del Horno tackle.. Im just glad it didn't ruin Messi's career.

Comment

• Mourinho said Del Horno shouldnt have been sent off for that, lol.

I love Mourinho but it is nice not having him around at the moment.

Too manic. Phenom said bipolar. That's about right - exhausting after a while. Football is meant to be fun.

Not that I forgive a lot of Chelsea players for their efforts this season. Tantamount to mutiny. Some of them have very little self-respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X