• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez has been utter guff tbh

Comment

• Welbeck

Comment

• Arsenal are a joke of a club tbh. Celebrating as though they'd won the Champions League after beating ten man Leicester.

I wonder how big the envelope was they placed on the refs desk at half time?.

Doesn't matter anyway, they will soil themselves on the run in as per usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          This Kante is a machine.

He can't have lungs like the rest of us.
          What a player.

Whoever decided we should sign Milner over him at Liverpool should be shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Arsenal are a joke of a club tbh. Celebrating as though they'd won the Champions League after beating ten man Leicester.

Comment

• Some 'Fergie Time' for the Arse there.

Comment

• My man Emre has just sent Aston Villa straight to hell

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Arsenal are a joke of a club tbh. Celebrating as though they'd won the Champions League after beating ten man Leicester.

Did you not see the soft penalty they got given? Or the blatant handball in their box that wasn't given.

As far as your other comment. At least we're in the chase, got to be in it to win it.

At least we're not getting slapped about by bum teams like Sunderland.

Comment

• My boy Mesut with the wonderful Ozzist. Welbeck sent the foxes to the deepest depths of hell.

Comment

• Origi is the truth.

You all laughed when I said this guy was the next big thing. My boy Divock has just given Villa some of that Belgian chocolate.

Comment

Working...
                      X