This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Juv should be running away with or without him, Serie A on ligue 1 level now
    it easier said than done. at the beginning of this season after pirlo and vidal transfered Juve had midfield crisis because Marchisio and the new signing Khedira injured.

and 'serie a suck" meme is so 2012. look at bundesliga bayern sit alone confortably at the top with 8 pts difference from 2nd spot and 20 pts differnce ahead of 3rd spot.

EPL is just bunch of mediocre clup throwing haymaker at each other, it is entertaining but it just at Gatti-ward level.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      EPL is just bunch of mediocre clup throwing haymaker at each other, it is entertaining but it just at Gatti-ward level.
      Juve would be doing a Chelsea if they plied their trade in the premier league. There would not have been such a revival, that I am sure of and the reverse applies too. This **** Chelsea side walks Seria A

Comment

• Pep at Citeh?

El Fenomeno will be vigorously wanking into a flannel.

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see if Pep will adjust his style for the prem.

Wonder what he'll make of Sterling too.

Comment

• I wonder what he will make of a lot of that City midfield other than Silva and De Bruyne.

Toure is about 50 so will be sold but guys like Fernandinho (very good players IMO) and Fernando. They are not the obscene standard that he is used to working with.

Pep is a pure flat track bully so it will be interesting. This is a real job he has got now even if he has a blank cheque book.

I do wonder if he has been to Manchester too.

Comment

• ****! I wanted Guardiola at Arsenal. Whatever...

Comment

• Surprised by that.

I thought with Chelsea in the **** (and having an interim manager) and Man U increasingly looking **** too (with a manager no one seems to like atm) those would have been more natural choices.

Feel bad for Pellegrini who could still end up winning the league this year, has a good opportunity to do well in the CL and is in the final of the League cup

Imagine that. Two trophies and a good CL cup run and you still end up getting replaced

I guess he hasnt really set the world alight with his signings

Comment

• So does this mean Pellegrini to Chelsea?

Only top manager out of a job pretty much goes hand in hand.

No one in their right mind should "leave" a solid club to manage Chelsea.

Comment

• Judging by how the big three clubs are ran (Man u, city and chelsea) I would pick city too.

Man u don't look like they know wtf they are doing behind the scenes and chelsea have a weird transfer policy and need an overhaul.

At city they seem like they have had a plan for years are are sticking to it. They also have former Barca directors.

Comment

• He was always going to City IMO.

We would have sacked him by March.

It is not so much the playing staff that need an overhaul although several of them are known ****s. It is that the two most powerful directors at Chelsea are a menopausal receptionist and an u-12 Girls coach. Pep ain't joining that mess when he has his Barca pals on the Citeh board.

The fact Terry hasn't been offered a deal and Ivanovic has is a huge joke. Not 100 percent sure someone at Chelsea isn't trying to ruin us.

Hazard kissing the badge on walking off a pitch against Leicester with a bruised thigh. Our players on another planet. ****s!

Is Matt Miazga better than Jake Clarke-Salter never mind Thomas Kalas or Christiensen?

Chelsea are broken IMO.

For me Brendan Rodgers as big a joke as he is is the best choice for this group of ****ish players and he will also play some of our youth players.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-01-2016, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X