Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who still think this kid isn't special??

Comment

• Rumours that the Italian number 9 is on his way back to raise hell in the EPL again.. Defenders around the country are filling their underpants at this very moment

Comment

• I would very much like to play for Liverpool FC now that Klopp is in charge and already bearing signifcant fruit. European Championships is what I want to win and what better better club to be part of than the Kings of Europe.

Comment

• Gotze spotted at Melwood apparently
          Last edited by The Ox; 01-20-2016, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• I read that Pool are looking to ship out Sturridge for some 25m.

If Chelsea don't jump on that deal quick, I'll be mad. He was never hurt with us. So I'm not worried.

Also read Arsenal is going some 52m on Xhaka and Rabiot? That's way over paying for the likes of those two.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I read that Pool are looking to ship out Sturridge for some 25m.

If Chelsea don't jump on that deal quick, I'll be mad. He was never hurt with us. So I'm not worried.

Also read Arsenal is going some 52m on Xhaka and Rabiot? That's way over paying for the likes of those two.
              He was always hurt for Chelsea he wasn't fit when he was sold to Liverpool I'm surprised he passed medical

It's unfortunate the guy is talented but made out of glass one of few English footballers I like

Comment

• Some football fans they are...

Comment

• With all the reports of pato, lacazzete, gotze etc walking through the doors of Melwood, its not surprising we've missed the Southampton reject Steven Caulker sneaking in the back.

Dotting i's and crossing t's as we speak

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    He was always hurt for Chelsea he wasn't fit when he was sold to Liverpool I'm surprised he passed medical

It's unfortunate the guy is talented but made out of glass one of few English footballers I like
                    Not being funny but he can't always be injured. They are always different injuries. Some of it is between his ears.

They say that when you have repeated muscular injuries you can over-compensate and put stress on your joints. The thing with Sturridge that was particularly very noticeable at Chelsea is that he would avoid all contact. He would pull out of anything close to being a 50/50 he would pull out of a 90/10 in his favour. In short, he is ever not very brave or he has never trusted his body. Maybe he has done well to have the career he has had.

Loic Remy is similar. Not point hanging onto players like that. Even Diego Costa is borderline and I wouldn't mind him leaving either - big clubs can't hang onto those players.

Jack Wilshere is a different case. I think he might be slightly ******ed - he just can't ride a tackle. Never seen anything like it - it is like he has no self-preservation whatsoever. Take the contact everytime. Wilshere would get cleaned out by Fat Trevor from the Dog & Duck - he can't avoid it. Loves it.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-12-2016, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      With all the reports of pato, lacazzete, gotze etc walking through the doors of Melwood, its not surprising we've missed the Southampton reject Steven Caulker sneaking in the back.

Dotting i's and crossing t's as we speak

Just came on to see if there was any mention of that but nada.

Funny that.

Comment

Working...
                      X