This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Don't really know what you mean by 'touched up'. But all Arsenal actually did was camp down and hit us on the break. Was obviously gonna happen though, said as much yesterday.

The 2nd goal was an absolute joke. There's 1 minute added time and you get a free kick in the attacking third with about 30 seconds left. How the **** is it even possible to concede a goal in that period?

Yaya Toure has to be one of the most frustrating players ever. It's like he just decides when he wants to absolutely dominate a game, it's almost Messi esque. The last 10 minutes tonight he was basically ragdolling anyone he wanted.

We should be way further back in the table than we are considering how we've been playing. Which is why I ave no doubt we'll still win the title pretty comfortably once we kick on a bit.

Mourinho is literally one of the last managers our board would ever go for.
    Should have given him a b day present. Since then, he hasn't performed

Comment

• Fenomeno must be the polar opposite to me - very positive.

City look like they can't be arsed to me at times. Not to Chelsea levels but what is it 5 wins from 11? And even some of those wins were fortuitous.

That and turning it on for 10 minutes is infuriating.

Leicester are genuinely the best team in the league at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Fenomeno must be the polar opposite to me - very positive.

City look like they can't be arsed to me at times. Not to Chelsea levels but what is it 5 wins from 11? And even some of those wins were fortuitous.

That and turning it on for 10 minutes is infuriating.

Leicester are genuinely the best team in the league at the moment.
        I'm just used to this group of players now. We've had the same core for about 6 seasons.

Guaranteed lethargy coupled with mercurial talent, just a case of which one will outweigh the other, that's what determines the outcome of most of our games.

But they will most likely come up with the goods when it comes down to it, it's proven. They do have bottle. And no-one would be that surprised if/when we won 10 games on the bounce or summat.

We were pretty crap tonight yet I still think we would've won if we'd just applied ourselves a bit. Which sounds ridiculous

Comment

• This goal is annoying me as well. Have you ever seen a player look like he actually can't be arsed to score a goal?

Comment

• is a bit late but still funny, aleggri reaction when carpi scored second goal at 92' after juve lead 3-0 almost half a game

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Do City quick eject Pellegrini for Mourinho? Or do they really have Pep in the bag?
              LOL No , Mourinho would sell Aguero KDB sterling Silva and any one who dares to show creativity

He is not going to PSG either ManU is the only big club that would take him right now he would only have to get rid of herrera and Mata off their roster

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                LOL No , Mourinho would sell Aguero KDB sterling Silva and any one who dares to show creativity

He is not going to PSG either ManU is the only big club that would take him right now he would only have to get rid of herrera and Mata off their roster
                True.

Even then United can roll the dice on Giggs in hopes of having SAF v2.0

Leaving Jose unemployed. He may have to settle for tier 2 elite teams like Milan, Schalke, and Marseilles of europe.

Comment

• Lol giroud scoring non important goals again.

Were you at Adam??

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    True.

Even then United can roll the dice on Giggs in hopes of having SAF v2.0

Leaving Jose unemployed. He may have to settle for tier 2 elite teams like Milan, Schalke, and Marseilles of europe.
                    I wanted ancellotti but looks like he is bayern bound. Not a big fan or an unproven guy like giggs getting the role.. and if mourhino gets it will the type of football we play actually get better? I dont think so.. but we have a better squad then chelsea

Comment

• Whilst you lot are getting stuck into your leftover turkey on Boxing Day, I will be getting stuck into a load of *****s from the south of the county.

I may make it back, I may not. Whatever happens, I will always hold the football thread lads close to my heart.

Comment

Working...
                      X