Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea is barely hanging on to this lead...

Comment

• Giroud doesn't score important goals doe

Comment

• London survived didn't know Arsenal was about that life this was the most disciplined I seen them play in a long time .
        Chelsea should play with this XI from now on rotating Willian and Pedro They need Terry to play with Zuma or Cahill and Cesc should get comfortable on the bench
        Last edited by Phenom; 12-10-2015, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Crazy day of football today Dynamo Kyiv getting out of the group for the first time in 16 years just a shame Yarmolenko got injured hopefully it's nothing serious, also Europa League is gonno be hot this year Shakhtar, Man U and Sevilla going there plus You already got Dortmund Can't wait till the Play offs.

Comment

• Tbh i am not even that upset we were out.. its not like under fergie were we had a proper chance of winning the thing every year..

We would get molested by the likes of bayern.. barca or even madrid. Its just a shame we are in europa now..

Hopefully the board wakes up and brings ancelotti in.. with that squad i think even moyes could surpass what lvg has done this season. The reason we have to play so negatively is because he has danny ****ing blind playing CB.. no excuse for that given 200m spent.

Comment

• And god knows why lvg let chicharito go.. i am not a big fan but god damn the guy would have turned some of these 0-0 into wins.. plus he is better then rooney at this stage.

Van Gaal has left us with a world class prospect and a hasbeen as our only two strikers

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Giroud doesn't score important goals doe
              Lol Adam will never be impressed with giroud.. makes me wonder if oliver met his girl at a club and they smashed or something

Comment

• Was happy to see Chelsea win. Costa actually scored as well. Wow.

and Ibrah or Pato to Chelsea? I don't believe either but it's fun to dream.

Comment

• You know the depths chelsea have sunk when their fans dream of Pato.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    You know the depths chelsea have sunk when their fans dream of Pato.
                    right? goals from anywhere would be welcome. even from an injury prone second striker type.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      and Ibrah or Pato to Chelsea? I don't believe either but it's fun to dream.
                      Zlatan is pretty much done now, they will never offer him a three years contract at this stage. He'll go to an exotic league like mlb or in Qatar.

Comment

Working...
                      X