• Show
Clear All

• Woop get in Newcastle lovely 2-0 bing bang bong

Although Moreno was on side for the goal Lol

all the talk of liverpool being champions

Leicester winning the title the way they playing can't dismiss them

Comment

• shambolic performance.

Moreno was onside for the goal but we didn't deserve jack from this game so no complaints.

Awful all around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
        Everybody in the Premier League looks **** this season. I don't think there's 1 team that can boast about anything at the moment.

Wouldn't be surprised if the eventual champions have the lowest points tally ever.
        Every team in the premier league looks good. There is real player talent in every team.

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        shambolic performance.

Moreno was onside for the goal but we didn't deserve jack from this game so no complaints.

Awful all around.
        Lucid comments Roy. What medication have you been taking today?

Comment

• Watch Spurs smash Newcastle 4 or 5 nil next week.

They are an awful awful side.

Even today they were horrendous but we somehow managed to be even worse than them, which is a fcking feat in itself.

Comment

• Way too many average players at Liverpool , they were never going to be a title contender Everton has more quality if we are being honest and obviously Spurs , Liverpool are couple years away top 4 would be a great achievement for Klopp given what he is working with

Comment

• Brighton are undefeated at the top of the Championship but haven't won a game by more than one goal since early March. That is insane

Comment

• hohoho.. rory is back

in another news i hear some german gonna be captain in most decorated english club

Comment

• Liam Ridgewell lifting the MLS Cup as captain, and they wonder why the MLS is seen as a total joke .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Liam Ridgewell lifting the MLS Cup as captain, and they wonder why the MLS is seen as a total joke .
                    I've watched maybe 5 or 6 MLS matches in my lifetime, whereas I probably watch six matches a week between EPL, Champion's League and Europa League. MLS is unwatchable, it is like when they show Texas/California HS football on ESPN/Fox Sports...nobody outside of those states wants to watch that garbage .

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      I've watched maybe 5 or 6 MLS matches in my lifetime, whereas I probably watch six matches a week between EPL, Champion's League and Europa League. MLS is unwatchable, it is like when they show Texas/California HS football on ESPN/Fox Sports...nobody outside of those states wants to watch that garbage .
                      To be fair it is pretty good to watch because the teams just go for it.

They haven't cottoned on that you can win games by killing football like Mourinho and LVG.

Comment

Working...
                      X