X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    In my defence they have similar kits lol

I can't bring myself to watch Serie A much these days, I watch the odd game on BT and my god it's dull.

Watching AC is actually pretty depressing too. I used to love that team in the 90's and early 00's and now look at them.
    They are a shell of the club they were.

Napoli are probably the best team to watch. Open title race for once in Serie A this season with Juventus doing a Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Yes. So Chelsea played Lazio before they played us. Not after. Which is what you said.

Homework assignment: Read about "your clubs" and their history properly.
      LOL at you trying wizzel out when you said they didnt play I'm going to give you props on this well played

Comment

Yanks be like "I support Barcelona and Real Madrid ya'll. Mad legit teams!"
        what's wrong with that?? i dont give a fck about messi or ronaldo.

i love juve but when mourinho take over inter i suck zanetti's dick evry night i had dreams of three some with those two.

i dont give a fck about all those european cities and their's football team, just like any other sports i view footbal as another form of entertaiment. i watch it, sleep on it and often times forget about it in the morning.

am i a casual fan?! fck yeah, but that doesn't mean we casual fans dont have decent knowledge of football game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          LOL at you trying wizzel out when you said they didnt play I'm going to give you props on this well played
          I never said they didn't play. I asked you how they could have played after Chelsea beat Arsenal in the Quarters

It's ok, you got Lazio and Monaco mixed up. They kinda sound the same and you're a Yank so I'll let you off this time.

Comment

Yanks be like "I support Barcelona and Real Madrid ya'll. Mad legit teams!"
            You would think that and yes there's lots of them that are like that, especially girls supporting Real, but you'd be surprised, the most popular team from what i seen here is Man U.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              what's wrong with that?? i dont give a fck about messi or ronaldo.

i love juve but when mourinho take over inter i suck zanetti's dick evry night i had dreams of three some with those two.

i dont give a fck about all those european cities and their's football team, just like any other sports i view footbal as another form of entertaiment. i watch it, sleep on it and often times forget about it in the morning.

am i a casual fan?! fck yeah, but that doesn't mean we casual fans dont have decent knowledge of football game.
              At least you know your place.

I don't have to smack you back in line like I did with that other kid just now.

You were right about Juve dicking Man City

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                You would think that and yes there's lots of them that are like that, especially girls supporting Real, but you'd be surprised, the most popular team from what i seen here is Man U.
                Man U have got just as hard a task to get through their group as us I think.

Barca looked pretty scary yesterday. We'll probably go and draw them in the next round if we get through ffs lol

Comment

At least you know your place.

I don't have to smack you back in line like I did with that other kid just now.

You were right about Juve dicking Man City
                  ofcourse, check iout pogba thrashing yaya in midfield last night. the press always comparing those two now they know who is better.

but still dybala was dissapointment, how can that little dick already in offside position for that higlight play from pogba

Comment

Man U have got just as hard a task to get through their group as us I think.

Barca looked pretty scary yesterday. We'll probably go and draw them in the next round if we get through ffs lol
                    Man U look like ****. I posted here before i think Arsenal is much more dangerous to face. This is the best Barca front 3 imo. I think we could win this again but Bayern also looks strong and i don't take Arsenal lightly, if they finish 2nd we could be matched up after the group stages.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      There is **** load of spurs supports in Chicago for some reason they got their own English pub that gets packed on match days

I used to go there to watch champions league football in peace and quiet

Comment

Working...
                      X