• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Europa dope?.
    Precisely.

Comment

• Neymars goal my god, best player in the world since Messi's injury and its not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Neymars goal my god, best player in the world since Messi's injury and its not even close.
        He's brilliant.

Dele Alli is taking names today!

Comment

• Oh my goodness, hadn't seen the Neymar goal!

People had the audacity to ever say this guy was overrated!

Comment

• Mamadou left the field injured, hope it's more serious than it looked

Comment

• Neymar>Ronaldo.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                People had the audacity to ever say this guy was overrated!
                Its crazy since Messi's injury he is taking Messi's role, dropping back to the midfield to help build up the plays, creates chances which he is #1 in and after today he passed Messi with Most dribbles, and has the most goals in La Liga.

He should finish #2 in the Ballon dor imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloppite7 View Post
                  Precisely.

Comment

• I take the piss a lot in here but even i can't manage to come up with some bs to make some excuses for the Anfield crowd, it's fucking appalling and has been for some time now.

Game after game these bum teams away crowds shut us the fck up and it's pathetic.

I know i'm probably sounding like a hypocrite sat on my arse complaining about fans that have gone the game but if the ticket prices weren't a piss take then maybe we'd still have that famous atmosphere we were once known for.

I knew from day one when Klopp was comparing the Dortmund atmosphere to the Kop's that he was gonna be in for a nasty surprise and by now i'm sure he's probably realised.

If he was banking on the Kop to give him the support he recieved at Dortmund he best start thinking otherwise right now.

Comment

• Fuck me, Liverpool are proper shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X