Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My source is Brazil has just private messaged me....

Pato to Liverpool , started operation very well . And almost on the home straight . The President of the Corinthians said the former AC Milan , fresh from the loan with the San Paolo in January will play in a European club . And he left everything shrouded in mystery , as if a decision were to be taken yet . In fact , here it is the important change , there is an agreement in principle with Liverpool for the transfer in the coming weeks . Operation from 20 million , including fees . Pato had long expressed a desire to return to Europe , it was also suggested to some Italian clubs , in the last sessions were initiated talks with both Everton and Tottenham, but those two clubs the duck had never heard of before. But now I expect Liverpool , missing a few details , then Klopp will have a new reinforcement . And for the Duck the Premier League as a new European springboard .

Comment

• There is a reason Pato has been stuck in Brazil for years.

No one in Europe wanted him. He's shot.

About right for Liverpool.

Comment

• The Premiership has been wank this season, boring as ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          There is a reason Pato has been stuck in Brazil for years.

No one in Europe wanted him. He's shot.

About right for Liverpool.
          At one time he was by far and away the best young striker in football.

Injuries hit him bad but my Brazillian source tells me he's been major injury free since 2013...and he's back, back in the big time.

Who remembers him taking Pique AND Puyols soul as a baby for Milan?

I do.

I most certainly do.

I don't forget.

Injury free we'd be talking about the best striker in world football today, after Sturridge and Benteke of course.

Klopp will guide him back to where he belongs, at the top.

Comment

• Liverpool's Mamadou Sakho is ranked as one of the most outstanding defenders in Europe, according to a study conducted by the CIES Football Observatory.

The French international, who has started five out of six matches in all competitions under new Reds manager Jürgen Klopp, rates as the joint-second best centre-back across the continent's top five leagues of England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloppite7 View Post
              Sakho haters be like...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                The Premiership has been wank this season, boring as ****.
                Ya watching too many United games mate

Comment

• It can no longer be denied, Liverpool Football Club are back in the big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    At one time he was by far and away the best young striker in football.

Injuries hit him bad but my Brazillian source tells me he's been major injury free since 2013...and he's back, back in the big time.

Who remembers him taking Pique AND Puyols soul as a baby for Milan?

I do.

I most certainly do.

I don't forget.

Injury free we'd be talking about the best striker in world football today, after Sturridge and Benteke of course.

Klopp will guide him back to where he belongs, at the top.
                    Well that was a long time ago and he's done nothing of note since. Even his Brazilian club didn't want him and loaned him to their rivals.

To be honest i think twitter could link Darren Bent to Liverpool and you'd get excited and call him a world beater lol

Comment

• Baba Rahman may be worse than Ivanovic. He's a real bum at the height of his prowess.

Comment

Working...
                      X