This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Graham wasn't working with a billionaire's money so no it doesn't fit with YOUR narrative.

Chelsea never had been a force in English football and never would have been without Abrahmovich. I'm glad you understand that and will have to live with that fact for the rest of your life.

Nothing little club in Fulham with a bunch of scummy racist fans. You'd be a Europa League side at the very very best. Relegated or wiped off the planet at the worst seeing as you were on the verge of bankruptcy before Abramovich arrived

Why would anyone compare you with Leeds? Leeds actually have a history so yes that comparison would be pretty laughable.
    Name a bad Chelsea side in your lifetime. Not current.

I will be generous. Name 4 bad Chelsea players from a bad Chelsea team?

Because I don't think there can have been a bad Chelsea team in your lifetime.

Honestly don't think you really follow football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      Thanks,
      I looked it up after my post and the news is saying that he may be involved in blackmailing or extorting Balvuena regarding a rape case. But all seem unclear to me still.
      Balvuena .

Are you a yank?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Balvuena .

Are you a yank?.

I'm neither fat nor a YANK!.

OMFG I misssssspeeeellllll his nom and getting crucifed! :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          Whats the story with Valbuena and Benzema, Anyone know the full story?.
          They say some people have attempted to blackmail Valbuena saying they had a sextape of him and his wife.
          A month ago, Djibril Cissé was briefly held in custody as well because his name had been mentioned and cops wanted to know about his implication.
          Now they say they want to determine if Benzema played a role in the extortion since he told Valbuena he should pay and apparently at least a few of the blackmailers are Benzema's old buddies.
          What i heard is police try to determine if Benzema was part of the scam or if he was just giving his teamate an advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Free Karim.
            I agree, free Karim and (especially) his whole family from french nationality and deport them all back to Algeria.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

He doesn't. If it's not Arsenal, he doesn't really watch or follows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

That's what makes him a great leader and manager.

It won't be long before your boys will go to the death for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Define "bad"? None of them pre-Abramovich were any threat to the elite of English football which was the discussion.

Tottenham haven't really had a terrible team in my lifetime but they've also never come close to winning the league, have won a cup or two, finished 4th once or twice but have also scrapped for relegation. But again, that's not a good comparison either because they actually had a history.

Chelsea were nothing. A cute cup team at best and nothing more. They were also on the brink of bankruptcy.

You've already admitted they would be nowhere without Roman Abramovich. Your club wouldn't exist. I'm glad you know that. I'll remind you of that fact every time you ask me why I watch football or about trophies in my lifetime. Discussion over.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  He doesn't. If it's not Arsenal, he doesn't really watch or follows.
                  Why do Yanks pipe up and embarrass themselves?

The kid has a woman's basketball player in his sig.....do I even need to say any more than that?

Comment

• Even in his half-time rant to the referees, Mourinho managed to use Wenger's name

Wenger is going to drive him out of the English game again and drive his mind out of control

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                      They say some people have attempted to blackmail Valbuena saying they had a sextape of him and his wife.
                      A month ago, Djibril Cissé was briefly held in custody as well because his name had been mentioned and cops wanted to know about his implication.
                      Now they say they want to determine if Benzema played a role in the extortion since he told Valbuena he should pay and apparently at least a few of the blackmailers are Benzema's old buddies.
                      What i heard is police try to determine if Benzema was part of the scam or if he was just giving his teamate an advice.
                      Thanks, I was just curious why would he be involved since he's earning wads of money already.

Comment

Working...
                      X