X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    4th.

Probably better than 15th

Don't acknowledge Graham. It doesn't fit in with your narrative.

Football is cyclical. There is nothing to suggest Chelsea won't have become a dominant force in English football without Abramovich. The pure socioeconomics of big West London club was a difficult tide to turn back.

The comparisons with Leeds were always laughable. Leeds!

Lol.
    Graham wasn't working with a billionaire's money so no it doesn't fit with YOUR narrative.

Chelsea never had been a force in English football and never would have been without Abrahmovich. I'm glad you understand that and will have to live with that fact for the rest of your life.

Nothing little club in Fulham with a bunch of scummy racist fans. You'd be a Europa League side at the very very best. Relegated or wiped off the planet at the worst seeing as you were on the verge of bankruptcy before Abramovich arrived

Why would anyone compare you with Leeds? Leeds actually have a history so yes that comparison would be pretty laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      They literally had a kebab shop owner playing left wing. Did you see him?
      You mean the one who sent Barca straight to hell not long ago?

Comment

• Comment

• My boy Jordon's going straight to the top with Klopp as manager, no doubt about that.

Comment

• Yeahhhhhh... i'm bored of Klopp already.

Comment

• Whats the story with Valbuena and Benzema, Anyone know the full story?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                Whats the story with Valbuena and Benzema, Anyone know the full story?.
                No but what i do know for sure is that my boy Benzy is a roadman straight from the ghettos of Lyon so this does not surprise me at all.

My sources in France tell me he was known for being someone not to mess with in his younger days out on the streets of France.

That's the main reason i knew for sure he wouldn't be going to Arsenal in the summer, he's too much of a fighter to play for a meek club like that.

My boy Karim is innocent. Free Karim.

Comment

• Comment

• For you Sparked:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelspence...yea#.rxrB63JVO

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      No but what i do know for sure is that my boy Benzy is a roadman straight from the ghettos of Lyon so this does not surprise me at all.

My sources in France tell me he was known for being someone not to mess with in his younger days out on the streets of France.

That's the main reason i knew for sure he wouldn't be going to Arsenal in the summer, he's too much of a fighter to play for a meek club like that.

My boy Karim is innocent. Free Karim.

Thanks,
                      I looked it up after my post and the news is saying that he may be involved in blackmailing or extorting Balvuena regarding a rape case. But all seem unclear to me still.

Comment

Working...
                      X